Ratings
956 435
Amber let me revamp ur map its so ugly but +1

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I really like the theme of this map, as it is original and I cannot recall seeing a map with the same/similar theme. Furthermore, the overall design is good, and although I have not tested this map, I can clearly see via the photos you have provided that this map contains a great variety of jumps. The animals are also really cute :D. +1

Good luck,
Allie

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
I really like the theme and the unique and varied jumps in the map. There are a few jumps that I found to be quite difficult, especially for Medium difficulty, though it could just be my lacklustre parkour skills :oops:. The jumps I struggled with most were:
  • The jump at the start from the brewing stand to the slime block to the cobblestone wall. I was able to do it with some practice, but it was quite infuriating when I'd get so close only to just miss the cobble wall at the end.
  • The jump out of the horse(?) enclosure from the iron bars/carpet to the ladder. A lot of the time the barrier blocks got in the way here, but I understand why they're necessary.
  • The jump(?) from vine to vine on the wall at the penguin enclosure, though this could just be down to my lack of experience with vines.
All these jumps are possible with practice, so it's up to you how/if you nerf them :p Overall, I think it's a great map that should definitely be accepted, so I'm giving it a +1 :)

P.S. There's a small typo on one of the signs (https://imgur.com/a/haXxwmS).

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I really like the theme and the unique and varied jumps in the map. There are a few jumps that I found to be quite difficult, especially for Medium difficulty, though it could just be my lacklustre parkour skills :oops:. The jumps I struggled with most were:
  • The jump at the start from the brewing stand to the slime block to the cobblestone wall. I was able to do it with some practice, but it was quite infuriating when I'd get so close only to just miss the cobble wall at the end.
  • The jump out of the horse(?) enclosure from the iron bars/carpet to the ladder. A lot of the time the barrier blocks got in the way here, but I understand why they're necessary.
  • The jump(?) from vine to vine on the wall at the penguin enclosure, though this could just be down to my lack of experience with vines.
All these jumps are possible with practice, so it's up to you how/if you nerf them :p Overall, I think it's a great map that should definitely be accepted, so I'm giving it a +1 :)

P.S. There's a small typo on one of the signs (https://imgur.com/a/haXxwmS).
I've nerfed a bit the first slime jumps, because yeah it was a bit hard.
I don't really understand the problem for the second thing.
And the vines jumps is not that hard, just need some practice :D
But Thanks for your reply !

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
This was made by 2 judges and a staff member. Can you not just accept this or do Lucas, Ashley and Toby have to like this too? Anyways I'm giving a +1 as there aren't any zoo parkours and this looks like a great map to add to the server c:

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
This was made by 2 judges and a staff member. Can you not just accept this or do Lucas, Ashley and Toby have to like this too? Anyways I'm giving a +1 as there aren't any zoo parkours and this looks like a great map to add to the server c:
Has to be judged by someone that didn’t make it :(

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Very creative +1

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Amber:),
I am going to be accepting your map!
The theme is original, and loving the little enclosures. The length of the map is good for the medium difficulty and as are the jumps.
Thanks for the map submission, hope to see more in the future! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.