Manacubes staff problem

Should we fix the major manacube staff problems also choose if you think I was fed bc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
I have voiced my opinion on this in other threads after hearing what happened to salty (the faction), and after I saw it kinda happen to me I realized the problem, staff on manacube once in never face consequences. Of course, this is not completely true, we do see it from time to time and of course a lot of good staff exist I have talked to some and they have helped, but then I have talked to some who have been shady scammy and overall a plague to manacube, an example of a good staff was one ( didn't write her name down) who I ask to help me find my base which some factions mods not chat mods factions mods would not do but she/he found my base helped with a few other problems and informed me of the rule that afk pools are not allowed. Of course, I removed them and have not used them since, but if someone like the staff member that talked to murknmurda came to my base, right now we all would be banned with our base being given most likely to his faction. Then these staff members are able to reject a lot of the new recruits so they can keep "power" I guess (not sure if that last part is a part of the staff member good bad split but the staff application process is still super flawed). This good-bad staff split made me lose 50 irl dollars and I could have lost another 50 if I did not read murknmurda's thread. I hope this shines light on manacubes hidden problem that you have all dealed with some good staff and some so absolutely garbage they make your problems worse.

(my story is done but I lost the fifty bucks bc one of my faction members admitted to x raying so i banned them instead of telling staff which was admittedly the wrong thing to do but still and when i got back the next day my base was raided, I thought it was a classic raid but no it was a inside I knew I could not have been my close friend tobi1996 bc we was not even on and I know him personally, but then I realize half of my damn base was unclaimed like wtf so I ask a staff and we tells me that somehow even though i banned the guy {beastmode62 was the guy who btw I banned for x raying} it was due to f perms that he was able to unclaim my base which was impossible bc i kicked him and at the time my base was fully claimed and not half wilderness half my faction so I lost {just looking at expensive stuff} 4 ig spawners a infinity chest a enderman spawner a chicken spawner a cow spawner 300k worth of obby {more but that is conservitive} 20 hopper min of 2 creeper eggs and a mvp+/mvp set {cant remember} so yeah lost alot and this guy just claimed that he was able to unclaim like he was a co leader even though i kicked him which i am calling bs on because you cannot and its not like by base was claimed over it was simply just unclaimed.)

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I have voiced my opinion on this in other threads after hearing what happened to salty (the faction), and after I saw it kinda happen to me I realized the problem, staff on manacube once in never face consequences. Of course, this is not completely true, we do see it from time to time and of course a lot of good staff exist I have talked to some and they have helped, but then I have talked to some who have been shady scammy and overall a plague to manacube, an example of a good staff was one ( didn't write her name down) who I ask to help me find my base which some factions mods not chat mods factions mods would not do but she/he found my base helped with a few other problems and informed me of the rule that afk pools are not allowed. Of course, I removed them and have not used them since, but if someone like the staff member that talked to murknmurda came to my base, right now we all would be banned with our base being given most likely to his faction. Then these staff members are able to reject a lot of the new recruits so they can keep "power" I guess (not sure if that last part is a part of the staff member good bad split but the staff application process is still super flawed). This good-bad staff split made me lose 50 irl dollars and I could have lost another 50 if I did not read murknmurda's thread. I hope this shines light on manacubes hidden problem that you have all dealed with some good staff and some so absolutely garbage they make your problems worse.

(my story is done but I lost the fifty bucks bc one of my faction members admitted to x raying so i banned them instead of telling staff which was admittedly the wrong thing to do but still and when i got back the next day my base was raided, I thought it was a classic raid but no it was a inside I knew I could not have been my close friend tobi1996 bc we was not even on and I know him personally, but then I realize half of my damn base was unclaimed like wtf so I ask a staff and we tells me that somehow even though i banned the guy {beastmode62 was the guy who btw I banned for x raying} it was due to f perms that he was able to unclaim my base which was impossible bc i kicked him and at the time my base was fully claimed and not half wilderness half my faction so I lost {just looking at expensive stuff} 4 ig spawners a infinity chest a enderman spawner a chicken spawner a cow spawner 300k worth of obby {more but that is conservitive} 20 hopper min of 2 creeper eggs and a mvp+/mvp set {cant remember} so yeah lost alot and this guy just claimed that he was able to unclaim like he was a co leader even though i kicked him which i am calling bs on because you cannot and its not like by base was claimed over it was simply just unclaimed.)
I agree that staff tend to not be very transparent and this leads to some confusion about what they do. I'm not aware of how punishment works on the staff team, but I do know I've never met a mean staff team member. Even back when I was a member they always liked to ask my side of the story, and I respected them in return. As for rejecting new recruits? They have more helpers now than I have ever seen them have in the past, meaning more and more players are being accepted onto the staff team. With 30+ players applying every couple of weeks of course a lot will be rejected. That is the point of an application process. I hope this changes your opinion about this. If you have more questions you can ask me on discord: BCA522#3914 or ask staff, as long as you're respectful they would probably hear out your concerns.
Best wishes!
~bca_

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
I agree that staff tend to not be very transparent and this leads to some confusion about what they do. I'm not aware of how punishment works on the staff team, but I do know I've never met a mean staff team member. Even back when I was a member they always liked to ask my side of the story, and I respected them in return. As for rejecting new recruits? They have more helpers now than I have ever seen them have in the past, meaning more and more players are being accepted onto the staff team. With 30+ players applying every couple of weeks of course a lot will be rejected. That is the point of an application process. I hope this changes your opinion about this. If you have more questions you can ask me on discord: BCA522#3914 or ask staff, as long as you're respectful they would probably hear out your concerns.
Best wishes!
~bca_
no it does not at all change my opinion on this and it appears most people have not had their opinion changed on this topic sure alot of people are rejected but I find it odd that they accept some of the people with the weirdest applications and reject people (who are not being payed) because there applications where not perfect, also they said to me in a response to my staff application they lit need more staff help factions because there is not near enough so they clearly are not letting enough people into a possition that only helps them and out of the people that apply it seems most of the good ones are rejected and we end out with a few amazing staff and a ton of bad ones

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
no it does not at all change my opinion on this and it appears most people have not had their opinion changed on this topic sure alot of people are rejected but I find it odd that they accept some of the people with the weirdest applications and reject people (who are not being payed) because there applications where not perfect, also they said to me in a response to my staff application they lit need more staff help factions because there is not near enough so they clearly are not letting enough people into a possition that only helps them and out of the people that apply it seems most of the good ones are rejected and we end out with a few amazing staff and a ton of bad ones
there are 100% problems with staff idk why bca__ is complaining he said it himself
There are issues with staff, just like there are issues with everybody everywhere. Nobody is perfect. It just doesn't seem to help anybody by complaining about it on the forums. Some constructive criticism, that's difference. This on the other hand is just attacking and that doesn't get you anywhere. Im sorry that you had a bad experience with staff, but being borderline toxic on the forums isn't going to help anyone out.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
Im sorry if you think I am being toxic and I understand people make mistakes, but what happened to me and murknmurda where no mistakes but almost 100% people being lazy or very opinionated.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Im sorry if you think I am being toxic and I understand people make mistakes, but what happened to me and murknmurda where no mistakes but almost 100% people being lazy or very opinionated.
Sorry, I might've jumped to some conclusions too. Have you reported said staff yet?
If not you can do so here: https://manacube.com/support/open

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
I mean sorry if I soundedrude and at the time the staff was in the base I did not write down his name bc I thought what he said was fine until I talked to other people and realized it was false and bad

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
As bca said, you are more than welcome to file a ticket if you have a problem with staff. I ask that you please be respectful when addressing the situation, though.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
that some or a fair amount of staff are good but there is alot of garbage staff and you guys and purposely neglecting that so people feel like the server is better.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
its better to fix a problem than let it be because your afraid what letting people know it is a major problem can do people complain all the time and you guys just respond with the same generic send it to the staff report, NOT EVERYONE WRITES DOWN THE STAFF MEMBER WHO TALKED TO THEN ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE FOCUSED ON THE PROBLEM THE STAFF WAS CALLED FOR.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Hi @Knockbackisfun

Alright, it seems you’ve had an issue with how a problem was handled in-game. Would you mind starting a conversation here on the forums or messaging my discord @sil#0001 and I can further assist you? I understand you already have the links to report a staff member, but I just want to know if I can help you and if you can help me understand the situation a bit better. I promise you, all staff try incredibly hard for our players. They’re chosen for who they are.

Feel free to shoot me a message on here or discord.

Again, thank you for not being too too rude and keeping it formal.

Sil.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
and I understand a lot of staff are good and give you are going the extra mile to help me you probably are to but I have seen some bad staff members and this thread was just highlighting that I have heard of them from quite alot on this server

Status
Not open for further replies.