Many Suggestions for Creative

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
I've had this list since around November, and I decided to post it on the forums to get more ideas and feedback.

Ranks
  • Member - 1 plot, /sethome, /home, /who, /plist, and other basic commands
  • Member+ - 2 plots, cow and pig disguises, /hat, /ptime, /gms, /gmc, /back
  • Premium - 3 plots, chicken, zombie, and slime disguise, /setwarp, /tp, /nick, colored chat, /afk, /tptoggle
  • VIP - 5 plots, more disguises, //set, //undo, //replace, //redo, /v, /i, world edit limit of 20000
  • Legend - 8 plots, more disguises, /bc (would be removed if abused), /speed, advanced world edit with a limit of 40000, /plot home <player>
  • Vast - 10 plots, all disguises, //mask (when the bug gets fixed), //overlay, world edit limit of 60000, able to use some restricted blocks such as fire and enchanting tables
  • Sponsor - 15 plots, world edit limit of 90000, //naturalize, bold nickname
Note: each rank would (obviously) inherit the previous ranks' commands

General/Miscellaneous
  • New colors book (like how Skyblock has)
  • A color command allowing for a permanent color to be selected as your chat color (other colors would still be able to be used by doing the normal &<number/letter> thing)
  • /grief to report a grief
  • Allow for Legend+ to change their prefix color (doing something like /prefix Legend would open up a GUI menu and players would be able to select if they want their Legend prefix to be blue, red, green, etc. Adds a nice uniqueness to the player)
  • Updated rules
  • /staffreq <msg> to request staff's assistance
  • re-addition of /plot clear (once it's made so that clearing a large plot won't crash the server)
  • New arrow next to staff when they talk in chat (people always ask me why I'm messaging them. It looks fairly similar to a message on other servers, making it confusing for new players)
  • Doing /who would show the number of players on Creative and the online staff while /plist would show the individual players on Creative (makes it easier to quickly see which staff is online)

Suggestions/comments/improvements would always be nice!

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
Does Advanced WorldEdit from the shop include all the commands listed above?

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Does Advanced WorldEdit from the shop include all the commands listed above?
Advanced world edit has more, such as //stack, //copy, //paste, //rotate, //replace, //replacenear (I think), brushes (once Dacon adds them back. There was a bug with them, but I tested and the bug only happened when using //mask, so brushes are safe as long as //mask isn't added), //set, //move, etc.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Things added:
  • /color will open up a GUI menu allowing you to choose your chat color (Donators)
  • Saying a players name will ping them and make the name blue
  • /grief will now send in a ticket to the staff in /tickets
  • /staffreq <msg> added
  • The arrow in mod message format removed
  • /who now shows staff online
  • /kit color = Show color codes

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Things added:
  • /color will open up a GUI menu allowing you to choose your chat color (Donators)
  • Saying a players name will ping them and make the name blue
  • /grief will now send in a ticket to the staff in /tickets
  • /staffreq <msg> added
  • The arrow in mod message format removed
  • /who now shows staff online
  • /kit color = Show color codes
Could we also get the /color command for all other servers?
If we do, then I'm stupid.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Add a /kit Zero that gives xZ3roGHunTh3rx's head i think that is a good idea.

People would abuse it b/c there are a lot of 8 year olds trying to be famous and they will d as Huahwi and that gets Minevast fake attention but Minevast is legit and ain't about that lyfe.
Ya I agree, I mean if they wanna /d as somebody just use there head and Vanish lol.

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Id really like the more plots addition though although the update we got was big more plots would do me a world of good XD

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
I like this list! The only thing I feel should be re-adjusted is the amount of plots. They are a little extreme. Maybe the plot count can be this:
Member-1 plot
Premium-2 plots
VIP-3 plots
Legend-4 plots
Vast-6 plots
Sponsor-8 plots

Also, I think it would be a good idea to add the actual building ranks in as well
D rank=Premium
C rank=VIP
B rank=Legend
A rank=Vast
A+ rank= Sponsor

Other than these 2 problems (at least in my eyes) this list is good! Thanx u!

~Careening :3

NickTheKidHD

@BaconBoy2015 ! I dont know if there is a bug but i need help. I know that your an Admin so maybe you could fix it. Ok i got Unlimited W/E and after 24 hours i lost it! Please Help Thx! -Nick

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
I like this list! The only thing I feel should be re-adjusted is the amount of plots. They are a little extreme. Maybe the plot count can be this:
Member-1 plot
Premium-2 plots
VIP-3 plots
Legend-4 plots
Vast-6 plots
Sponsor-8 plots

Also, I think it would be a good idea to add the actual building ranks in as well
D rank=Premium
C rank=VIP
B rank=Legend
A rank=Vast
A+ rank= Sponsor

Well, Legend already has 4 plots, Maybe like this
Member: 2 Plots (since they already have that)
Premium:3
VIP:4
Legend:5
Vast:6
Sponser:7

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
I like this list! The only thing I feel should be re-adjusted is the amount of plots. They

D rank=Premium
C rank=VIP
B rank=Legend
A rank=Vast
A+ rank= Sponsor

I don't think we should do this...
Well, I am premium and I can't build for life.
It takes me a long time just to build a simple beginners spawn.
Plus, how would members get Building ranks?

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Yea the Building grade turned to ranks would really mess with the server. Ranks are given to donators for helping the server by donating. Making this a gradeable thing would make people who cant build have no ranks and the people who can build have ranks. There are already other ways to get ranks such as /shop so if you have a problem with buying a grade with money then you can buy it with gems.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Honestly, /v and /tp should be removed because donors abuse it. Those commands should only be used by staff. If someone denied you from a plot, that means they do not want you there in the first place. Also /tptoggle should e included for everyone because you can prevent people from tp spamming you or do not want people tping at all.

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Honestly, /v and /tp should be removed because donors abuse it. Those commands should only be used by staff. If someone denied you from a plot, that means they do not want you there in the first place. Also /tptoggle should e included for everyone because you can prevent people from tp spamming you or do not want people tping at all.
I agree with everyone having /tptoggle and even /seen. However, part of the reason I got Legend back in June was for /tp because I loved going around and seeing what people have built. Having /v is also nice, though. I don't see what the "if someone denied you from a plot" part is supposed to denote, though. People that are denied from plots can't get on it if they're in /v, if that's what you mean.