Yes or No?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username Gigastic
  • Map name OverWorld
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it /p v Gigastic
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) 35 blocks + 1 duble neo (Hard)
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 35 4 checkpoints + 1 start checkpoint Photos:
    2018-07-11_12.43.36.png
    2018-07-11_12.46.18.png
    2018-07-11_12.48.01.png
    2018-07-11_12.45.14.png
    2018-07-11_12.41.24.png

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
What I find funny about this is not that the map isn't good, which I'll get onto later, but the fact that you are too stupid to realize your hacked client is shown in the screenshot. It shows a level of incompetency, and not only because you need hacks to be good at a game, but because you are too blind/stupid to see that it actually SHOWS your hacked client.

Other than that, the map is un-original, has been done before and does not look pleasing to the eye at all.

Have fun with your ban, love ~3G

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
What I find funny about this is not that the map isn't good, which I'll get onto later, but the fact that you are too stupid to realize your hacked client is shown in the screenshot. It shows a level of incompetency, and not only because you need hacks to be good at a game, but because you are too blind/stupid to see that it actually SHOWS your hacked client.

Other than that, the map is un-original, has been done before and does not look pleasing to the eye at all.

i chOKED

Ratings
Sir First of all you are staff and you dont need to be rude just say No. Secound of all The Vape Client is RENAMED Toggle sprint ... Wow ok... You litterly banned me for using renamed toggle sprint LOL
[DOUBLEPOST=1531383841][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok I did not know that RENAMED Toggle sprint is BANNABLE LOL?

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Sir First of all you are staff and you dont need to be rude just say No. Secound of all The Vape Client is RENAMED Toggle sprint ... Wow ok... You litterly banned me for using renamed toggle sprint LOL
[DOUBLEPOST=1531383841][/DOUBLEPOST] Ok I did not know that RENAMED Toggle sprint is BANNABLE LOL?
I'm pretty sure "Vape Client" is a hacked client... wow

Ratings
Sir are you brain-dead cuz I said That IT'S A RENAMED TOGGLESPRINT from Orangemarshals simple mods And I know what vape is so yeah anything to say?

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Sir are you brain-dead cuz I said That IT'S A RENAMED TOGGLESPRINT from Orangemarshals simple mods And I know what vape is so yeah anything to say?
let alone using a hacked client, calling people “brandead” is a way to get banned. your map isn’t that good, hun. there’s already 10+ like it already in the map world and this one doesn’t compare to the effort put into them. -1, gl

Ratings
let alone using a hacked client, calling people “brandead” is a way to get banned. your map isn’t that good, hun. there’s already 10+ like it already in the map world and this one doesn’t compare to the effort put into them. -1, gl
OMG you are actually stupid... I'm telling you that it's a renamed togglesprint ... You just say the same exact thing... Guess what ? I'm quitting this server... It's even more toxic than HCF community... + some of the staff are dumb (not all)
[DOUBLEPOST=1531518104][/DOUBLEPOST]Bye
[DOUBLEPOST=1531518187][/DOUBLEPOST]And it's not BRANDED it's BRAIN-DEAD

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Okay so to clear the air, the mod is called simple sprint and you can rename it to whatever you want. To be sure I even googled vape review to see where its image would pop up and what colour. It has a sprite only in GUI, let alone vape is a ghost client so it wouldn't show that anyway. A mod would step in and likely screen share with them if they felt it was necessary.

Also there is a lot of disrespect in here maybe ease off some. Kindness is key, lets let this misunderstanding go. Good luck on your map! ;)

mod:

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Gigastic,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really interesting, there is a ton of map which have a similar theme to your, so it's not original. The build is not really good, it's just not really attractive and pretty plain. About the parkour, it's pretty repetitive, and too hard for an easy, but too long for a medium. After that, the rest is fine.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.