Last edited:

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Hey! I really liked this map, the build is good and is well-incorporated with the build. I did, however, think the parkour was somewhat repetitive, as there was lots of fence jumps and not much variety between other types of jumps- the slime block, however, was a nice touch! For these reasons, I'm going to be giving this map a +0 for now. Good luck!

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Hey! I really liked this map, the build is good and is well-incorporated with the build. I did, however, think the parkour was somewhat repetitive, as there was lots of fence jumps and not much variety between other types of jumps- the slime block, however, was a nice touch! For these reasons, I'm going to be giving this map a +0 for now. Good luck!
First off, thanks for checking out my map. Secondly, you are totally right... the ratio of fence jumps is way too much! Thanks for the tip, I changed a few of the jumps and would love for you to try it again!

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
This map has a really cool and unique theme, and it's well done and the parkour fits easy difficulty perfectly! I don't think this map has a chance... to not get accepted :p

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi JustKyrO,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is decent and pretty original, the build is pretty good too, just try to put less floating jump next time. The parkour is also pretty good, and a bit varied. Good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.