Not open for further replies.

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I really enjoy this map.

The theme is clear.

I think you need to replace some cp's though. There are a little too many.

Also, the parkour is a little easier than expert.

But other than that,
great job!

I think this should be accepted!

-AweGG

Last edited:

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Ok, so the 1st thing is
Why didn't you guys ask me to be tester? :( jk it's fine

Onto the real reply:

1st thing, there is already an accepted lighthouse themed parkour by JJgaming_YT (it isn't added yet as the staff are slow on that)

2nd thing, the course is a bit easy for an expert course (I would consider this a harder hard course as I pretty much 1st tried most jumps aside from like 3 jumps which i did 2nd or 3rd try

3rd thing, the thing is that the build was "meh" and not "amazing" to my eyes at least

4th thing, the parkour was a fun one

5th thing, I really don't think you guys put too much effort in this as this build is really basic

Conclusion: I would accept this if I were a map judge, BUT this would be either a super easy expert or a really difficult hard course... (but then again, people might farm it too much).
[DOUBLEPOST=1500677144][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, add some creative jumps to this and not just make it ladder and block parkour...

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Wizolo,

I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. As Tele said above, there is already an accepted Lighthouse course, which looks more attractive. Also your course is really too easy for expert and I personally like JJ's course more.
Hot to improve: If you are not sure about the difficulty, ask a really experienced player or staff, when they are free to judge the difficulty.
Make the lighthouse look more realistic and a bit taller.
Thank you for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future.

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.