Rejected Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 1
Hello my IGN is XxVegieSoupxX and i'm trying to get my map submitted (I'm on the road to Get "Mapper" title) and I have tried 4 times already and this time I am hoping it will get accept. The theme of my Build is XMas and Mobs combined which is relatively weird, Even tho its not XMas I still think it could work out somehow. The Creator/Creators were me XxVegieSoupxX and romansf_06 partly a Creator and partly a Builder. It took about 1 hour to build the Mobs because it was a Zombie and a Skeleton combined. The build was really fun making but their were some problems with romansf_06. He was using //set lava from the corners of the plot but other then that it was fun. The map has about 52 jumps and i think its a easy map. but I think thats up to map judges to decide. Here are some screenshots.

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 9.59.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 9.59.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 9.59.28 PM.png

-XxVegieSoupxX,romansf_06

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Unfortunately your map has been REJECTED. Most of the jumps are ladder jumps which maps the parkour very repetitive and also just parkouring along flat surfaces if quite boring. It would be better to involve the map in the parkour more. Thank you for submitting your map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.