Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello giammix_progamer,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is accurate to the theme. It is a bit simple, but it is easy to tell what the build is meant to be which is good.
The parkour has some variety, you did change up the style of the jumps throughout the map which is good. There are some areas that feel quite repetitive as you grouped the jumps. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just ice blocks, then just soul sand etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map, as this will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
A lot of the parkour is floating. Try to avoid having too many jumps floating around the build and the void, and incorporate it more into the build where possible, as having an excessive number of floating jumps can make your map look quite messy.
I also did notice a few exploits throughout the map, this isn't a huge deal as they can be patched if the map were to be accepted, but just something to keep an eye out for when building maps.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, but it is far too long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.