Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I went to the market and bought;Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, my house keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating a new phone and Pokemon Sun.

GeryPlay

VIP+
SrMendez
SrMendez
VIP+
Ratings
I went to the market and bought;Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, my house keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating a new phone, Pokemon Sun and a Lucky Chest

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I went to the market and bought;Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, my house keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating a new phone, Pokemon Sun a lucky Chest and a Master Ball.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I went to the market and bought;Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, my house keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, and a chicken wrap.

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
went to the market and bought;Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, my house keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap and ed sheerans new album.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album and all the Harry Potter movies/books.

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books and a torch

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I went to the market and bought;Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, my house keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, ed sheerans new album and a Potato Chip.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, my house keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, a chicken wrap, Ed Sheeran's new album, a potato chip, and a dollar.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar and a birthday card.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a birthday card and a Nintendo Switch.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a birthday card, a Nintendo Switch, and a Switch Pro Controller that wasn't $70.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a birthday card, a Nintendo Switch, a Switch Pro Controller that wasn't $70 and a cat.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a birthday card, a Nintendo Switch, a Switch Pro Controller that wasn't $70, a cat, and a life-sized statue of Donald Trump.

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
I went to the market and bought; Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a birthday card, a Nintendo Switch, a Switch Pro Controller that wasn't $70, a cat, an life-sized statue of Donald Trump and a sticker!

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I went to the market and bought this crap: Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a penis , a birthday card, a Nintendo Switch, a Switch Pro Controller that wasn't $70, a cat, an life-sized statue of Donald Trump a sticker, and a really fat dog who is the size of Jupiter!

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
I went to the market and bought this crap: Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a penis , a birthday card, a Nintendo Switch, a Switch Pro Controller that wasn't $70, a cat, an life-sized statue of Donald Trump a sticker, and a really fat dog who is the size of Jupiter! The also I went buy a big chocolate fudge cake from Costco because YOLO then went on buy another phone because it broke as I am not careful with my things then I went and got a Monster Energy drink open it and then spill it on my PS4 controller so I had to go back out and then buy another PS4 controller for £50 and the day ended and that was it....

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I went to the market and bought this crap: Socks, pizza, a Life, a Donator Rank, another life, Minecraft, an Iron Golem Level 2 Kingdom, a tree, some haribos, a dictionary to tell me what the fruckle haribos are, a new pet Tiger, myhouse keys, a Penguin, a fork, one Eevee, Thunder Stone, one Mareep, a box of boxes, 10 doctorates for interior decorating, a new phone, Pokemon Sun, a Lucky Chest, a Master Ball, chicken wrap, an ed sheerans new album, all the Harry Potter movies/books, a torch, a potato chip, a dollar, a penis , a birthday card, a Nintendo Switch, a Switch Pro Controller that wasn't $70, a cat, an life-sized statue of Donald Trump a sticker, and a really fat dog who is the size of Jupiter! The also I went buy a big chocolate fudge cake from Costco because YOLO then went on buy another phone because it broke as I am not careful with my things then I went and got a Monster Energy drink open it and then spill it on my PS4 controller so I had to go back out and then buy another PS4 controller for £50 and the day ended and that was it.... hah nope cuz you forgot you had to go back and buy a script to The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.