Maxine's Introduction

Ratings
Hi there
My name is Maxine or Max, but you'll probably see me around as Mvxine.
I'm pretty new here and I keep trying to do parkour and fail miserably. You might see me around Olympus too.

I really enjoy listening to music, so please feel free to send me any music you like. I also enjoy drawing, reading and food.

I'm in year 9, 9th Grade or whatever you wanna call it. I currently learn English, Maths, German, Geography and Triple Science

If anyone wants someone to say hi to, I like socializing so like shoot me a hey or whatever.

okay bai

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Heya Mvxine! I am Money and I mostly play Parkour but sometimes I play other fun things too on the server. If you need some help on Parkour let me know. I am happy to help! See you around! :)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Hello Mvxine! I'm _Bunstop_ (You can call me Bun) and I hang around Parkour a lot so I hope to see you there! If you need anything then pm me in-game! Hope you enjoy your time here c:

Ratings
Heya Mvxine! I am Money and I mostly play Parkour but sometimes I play other fun things too on the server. If you need some help on Parkour let me know. I am happy to help! See you around! :)
Hello Mvxine! I'm _Bunstop_ (You can call me Bun) and I hang around Parkour a lot so I hope to see you there! If you need anything then pm me in-game! Hope you enjoy your time here c:
Ello Mvxine, Welcome to manacube, I'm probably easily found on creative or Survival, depends if I Have the time during the day to log on :p
hai and thank you all <3