Max's Introduction

Ratings
12 5
Hey guys! idk if there is any format to these, but I just wanted to introduce myself officially to the forum.

---General info---
My name is Maximilian, but I go by max, I am 16 and from America.
My IGN is maxwce, and I mostly play skyblock, but I dabble in some kit pvp and parkour whenever im bored of skyblock.

--Favorite stuff---
My favorite color is lime green, idk why, I just like it
My favorite band is foster the people, but my favorite solo artist is childish Gambino
I really love marvel movies, and my favorite character is groot.
my favorite game currently is called moonlighter, I found it through a youtuber called 'abowloffruit'
my favorite show is a tie between DC Legends of tomorrow, and Stranger things.

---Other info---
I really love music, its a large part of my life. Im in marching band and my marching band has been top in the country for the past 2 years (this year is my 4th year in it), I listen to a lot of alternative, but I also like 'light' rap, such as chance the rapper or childish Gambino. my friend likes Kanye, and he is my ride to band, so I also listen to Kanye. I play many games on my computer, but I just recently pulled out my old xbox360 and am now re addicted to castle crashers, that game was my childhood. the last 5 games I played probably were Zelda BOTW, castle crashers, moonlighter, Minecraft (only manacraft), and pokemon ultra sun (shiny hunting a raichu). I guess I forgot to mention that I am an avid pokemon hunter, I have about 50 shinies that I have collected in the past 3 years. its always a thrill when you find a new one. thanks for reading about me! you can catch me on skyblock almost daily, say hi if you want, I love making friends!

-Max

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
My name is Maximilian, but I go by max, I am 16 and from America.
Heyo, Max! I am also from America. :p You can call me Rosella, any variation of that, or Stella.

My favorite band is foster the people, but my favorite solo artist is childish Gambino
Love booooth of those. Good music taste. ^_^

my favorite show is a tie between DC Legends of tomorrow, and Stranger things.
Stranger Things isn't on my list of favorite shows but I do enjoy it. I'm actually from Indiana which is where it takes place! ;p

m in marching band and my marching band has been top in the country for the past 2 years (this year is my 4th year in it)
Oh my lord! That's so cool. Proud of you and your marching band. <3

you can catch me on skyblock almost daily, say hi if you want, I love making friends!
I'll be sure to say hello if I see you around! c: However, I'm more of a Survival player myself.

Nice introduction! If you ever wanna chat, feel free to add my Discord: Napkinz#0723.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Heya Max! Manacube is a great server, you'll enjoy your time here a lot! I have something with Pokémon too idk what but I've always liked it. I usually main Parkour so hope to catch you on some time (no pun intended from the last sentence), I do play Olympus from time to time and it's very fun!
-Bun c:

Ratings
Hiya Max, nice to meet you, I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here on Mana! If you ever want to talk just PM me here on the forums!

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Glad to have you Max :)

Hope to see you around KitPvp :) or you can text me on discord (//#0001) if you need someone to talk to or play with :)