Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Build looks decent parkour looks repetitive,and try to have less floating jumps and there might be some skips on your map make sure that is fixed. So for now -1

Build looks decent parkour looks repetitive,and try to have less floating jumps and there might be some skips on your map make sure that is fixed. So for now -1
No skips that i could find and most of the floating blocks were nessesary to avoid skips.
Also there are quite a lot of vine and halfblock jumps to change it up so i tried to avoid repetition.
Thanks for the feedback!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Just so you know it should be a ladder at the beginning. Also head hitters i'm pretty sure aren't in an easy,Also this is more of a medium and make sure to put the color of the wool the map is under the pressure plate. Jump's felt very repetitive to me

I tried to make the beginning a littlebit unique so I went with vines but yeah it might be a littlebit to difficult. The headhitter doesn't have consequences for failing it so even a beginner should be able to hit it in a few tries. And thanks for the wool tip. Definately appreciate all of the feedback you're giving me.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 very creative and very well designed I love it!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi TheBDom,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original because there is already some "Maya/Aztec" maps, so be sure to choose a better theme next time ! The build could be better, I said your theme was unoriginal, but the build is pretty different and original, but I need to be honest, I don't really like the redstone and the lapis blocks used, your build is also messy because of floating blocks around it. The parkour is not really good, it's pretty repetitive in my opinion.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.