Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Hello their!
Im sorry to say this but im gonna have to give you a -1
Reason is:
Map just got accepted a few weeks ago on the hard difficulty and it also doesn't look attractive,AND there is too much floating jumps which in my book should be less.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

Firstly, as mentioned before, this map looks almost identical to one that has recently been accepted, making it very unoriginal. Secondly the temple itself is quite boring to look at and there's no nice looking design on the inside. Also parts of the parkour are quite repetitive, like the wall going around the pillar or the row of head hitters. Other then that, the map had varied and fun parkour. Good luck on future maps! :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final answer but just my opinion ;D

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
the map isn't very original. there are a lot of temple maps already. the build isn't very good and the parkour is very repetitive. good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Watersurfer3,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
A lot have been said already before, the theme is not really good, because there is already a map with exactly the same theme as your's. The build is not really good, it's not really detailed from the outside, and like said above, your map looks almost the same as a map already added, and the water part is not really attractive. The parkour is not really good, it's pretty short for a medium and repetitive in my opnion, after it's a bit varied.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.