Mayuki_Chan - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mayuki_Chan, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Mayuki_Chan

Mayuki_Chan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    Mayuki_Chan

What server are you applying for
    Survival

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Paige

Country or Timezone
    CST

Discord username Red_Chan #1973

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
    I have enjoyed playing Minecraft for awhile, I started on Hypixel. I like to think of it as a fun place to be, and want to be able to help and sort out issues as much as possible. With my main focus being in game design, I want to be able to get used to helping people involving games. Even if it is just a simple question, I think ManaCube is a great server and hope I can provide a helping hand.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    I have played it my whole summer.

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    118 since the reset.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    Communication and being able to type quickly. I am a friendly person, wanting to help anyone that has an issue. I have a Kik and Discord, though I have Discord open 24/7.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I have helped a few people solve issues, dispute wise or how to craft something. I am used to talking to people, and working with code everyday ensures my typing skills are fast and effective.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    I like to think of myself as someone who is always on, and is easy to start conversations with. I can get along with anyone, and good at solving arguments. The second, well, I am a serious person who can also joke around. In a crisis, I believe I can handle it. And lastly, due to my age and me having my last year of highschool after this summer, I can always be around. Discord, and Minecraft. Though, I may be busy during school I will always have Discord open.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    A staff member is someone who is good at working with others, other staff or new players. They do not get upset over work, and is always available in some fashion,

Are you able to use recording software?
    If I install it (I screenshare and video chat on Discord.)

Anything else we should know?
    I may be busy during the school year, but after that I will be around. College may have some effect, but I will always be able to log on. I have a "long fuse" when dealing with troublesome people, pretty mellow but if I get upset I will never take it out on anyone.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

2. WilboShakespeare

WilboShakespeare Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 8
    need more words -1

3. JiggleJigglePop

MVP+ VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +185 / 50
  4. Spliz

Spliz Active Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Gonna agree with what JiggleJigglePop said you don't really meet the requirements so I'll be giving a -1.
    Just a suggestion for next time before you submit an application make sure to check off all the requirements to make sure you have passed them all I'm not saying you should do it but it's what I do.