Mcmmo Alchemy

Ratings
2 4
So I recently got alchemy to LVL 1000 after grinder for many days, but most potions are so bad I wouldn't recommend anyone to max out their alchemy. Most potion last way too short. Potions like splash resistance II last for 8secs and unless you through it above your head you'll get a max of 5sec. Not all pots are bad though health boost is 4mins or 1.5 mins which I think is good. I believe all custom pots should have the same length as vanilla pots. So what I mean is all pots that are LVL 1 have a length of 8mins and all pots that are LVL 2 have a length of 1.5mins. P.S still can't get quartz anywhere

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
I do not agree. Some pots are too op to last above 44 sec. Nausea is good so it last bit. But blindness is something else. Its too op to last long. And if pots would last long peoples wont die. Respect your idea but i think its not Acceptable.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Plash pots last a lot less then normal pots so if blindness would be increased to 1.5mins a splash will do probably 44sec or so.
Which isn't too op
I agree with both of you it is indeed to long for it to last that long it would be too op but grinding for that lvl of mcmmo is extremely hard it will take patients and time which not everyone has so it’s hard to obtain sick potions so the potions should last for 15 seconds

Skipic

IHave1Tummy
IHave1Tummy
Ratings
I do not agree. Some pots are too op to last above 44 sec. Nausea is good so it last bit. But blindness is something else. Its too op to last long. And if pots would last long peoples wont die. Respect your idea but i think its not Acceptable.
yes, he is right. It would be near impossible beating someone with potions that OP with the length of over 44 secs