Melons or catci , which is more profitable?

I have done both a melon and a cactus farm and i really don't know which makes more money? Cacti are more valuable but you get them slower (even with an automated farm) while melons grow fast and can be harvested with a fortune axe but are less valuable. What do you think?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Cactus is more profitable due to being able to be afk and being able to collect a decent amount over time. Well, melons are not as good due to needing pistons and observers to be automated.

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Well, if the prices are like at prison then Cactus is the way to go. Also if you can get high fortune carrots are a nice way of income.

ArcanePheonix

ELITE
Aozorii
Aozorii
ELITE
Ratings
I have done both a melon and a cactus farm and i really don't know which makes more money? Cacti are more valuable but you get them slower (even with an automated farm) while melons grow fast and can be harvested with a fortune axe but are less valuable. What do you think?
Cacti 100%

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
cacti

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
make an auto melon farm

Ratings
I would say cacti because it sells for more and also to me it seems to grow faster. Just my opinion its up to you to decide to either melons or cacti. :D