• Photos of your Parkour:
2018-11-23_17.41.14.png

2018-11-23_17.41.33.png
2018-11-23_17.41.22.png
2018-11-23_17.41.50.png
2018-11-23_17.41.38.png
2018-11-23_17.41.27.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot tp Spradders 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Easy/Medium - The checkpoint placements are well placed for an easy map but the jumps are fairly challenging and different.
  • Number of jumps (Optional): Around 70.
I think its quite original, it incorporates the theme into most jumps and apart from the branching between the counters, everything is fairly contained and fun!

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
Hi, Unfortunately, I am going to give you a -1 for the following reasons:
-There is already a kitchen map, and a messy theme, which doesn't make it that interesting
-In my opinion, the jumps aren't that varied (mostly ladder jumps)
-There seemed to be no start or end to the map making it very confusing where to start and end
Best of luck though!

Hi, Unfortunately, I am going to give you a -1 for the following reasons:
-There is already a kitchen map, and a messy theme, which doesn't make it that interesting
-In my opinion, the jumps aren't that varied (mostly ladder jumps)
-There seemed to be no start or end to the map making it very confusing where to start and end
Best of luck though!
The start and paths are marked easily towards the end sorry if directions were too complicated...
Shame there was already a kitchen although I didn’t find it on the list. I don’t mind if this doesn’t get accepted this is more of a first time thing.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Spradders,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected,
The theme, like said above, is not really original, because there is already a kitchen map (It's on "Structure" --> "Giant Room" in my list, sorry if you didn't found it), but one is enough, plus your map is pretty different compared to the other Kitchen map. The build is decent, my only problem is your map looks slighly messy (The "floating" carpets, and the fence part betwwen the 2 structures. The parkour however is not good, it's not that varied, it's pretty repetitive, confusing because of the invisible blocks (Try to lower the amount of barrier please !), and too long for an easy/medium, but too easy for a hard. I've also founded some exploits : http://prntscr.com/lmjaqa

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.