Not open for further replies.

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Another clean map. Well done! Only issues are the jumps where you have to jump on the slime / jump from the top of the brewing stand to make it through the hole in the wall, which I feel are a bit too hard for easy maps.

I'm giving this a +1. Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Another clean map. Well done! Only issues are the jumps where you have to jump on the slime / jump from the top of the brewing stand to make it through the hole in the wall, which I feel are a bit too hard for easy maps.

I'm giving this a +1. Good luck!
I'll see what I can do, but if I remember correctly, you just have to hold W. Either way, thanks for the feedback!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3

I'll be giving this a +1. The theme is original as far as I know. The build is amazing and it's clear that a lot of effort was put into it. As for the parkour, it seems to fit the easy difficulty. The jumps are nice and varied.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I'll see what I can do, but if I remember correctly, you just have to hold W. Either way, thanks for the feedback!
Yeah the jump itself is easy, it's just that figuring it out may be frustrating for new players

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Yeah the jump itself is easy, it's just that figuring it out may be frustrating for new players
Fixed!
Hello <3

I'll be giving this a +1. The theme is original as far as I know. The build is amazing and it's clear that a lot of effort was put into it. As for the parkour, it seems to fit the easy difficulty. The jumps are nice and varied.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Thank you!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi MCBYT,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is not really original, because there is already some "Kirby" themed maps, but there is still some originality since there is no "Meta Knight" maps, the build is really good, it's well made and attractive, probably my favorite build from you ! The parkour is good too, it's varied and fun, but was a bit too hard for an easy, so I've nerfed some jumps, and I've added some signs to indicate the path. Good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.