Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
2018-07-20_13.24.00.png
2018-07-20_13.24.26.png
- Medium Difficulty
- I built the course and I have built many huge builds before and would not brag, but say ima pretty good builder. (Itsrainingmen101 is my username)
- /plot tp itsrainingmen101

Last edited:

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Hello,

I think the map is in general a pretty cool map, but I'm not really sure if the theme is that unique. Here are a few things you could take a look at:
  • Remove the random stone from under the car, or make an actual road there.
  • Try using the different types of stone bricks in the stone brick house, it's pretty bland.
  • Adding some details to the building would also help.
  • Not all the jumps need to be stone.
  • Why is the helicopter made of stone too? That's a heavy helicopter if I say so myself.
  • Also you could make it so you need to parkour on top of the helicopter.
  • You could decorate the inside of the plane.
  • Another stone helicopter... How does this thing even fly?
  • Make it so you either need to go inside the helicopter and out from the other side, or take out the parkour on the other side.
  • More stone jumps...
  • I don't know what the ending thing is, maybe a ufo?
  • You need to have a wool at the end with a stone pressure plate on top to indicate the difficulty of the map (lime=easy, yellow=medium, red=hard, purple=expert, orange=insane)
  • Also the map is way too easy for a medium map, easy would suit it a lot better.
At the moment I do not see this getting accepted, but with a few changes it could have a chance!

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
  • Remove the random stone from under the car, or make an actual road there.
  • Try using the different types of stone bricks in the stone brick house, it's pretty bland.
  • Adding some details to the building would also help.
  • Not all the jumps need to be stone.
  • Why is the helicopter made of stone too? That's a heavy helicopter if I say so myself.
  • Also you could make it so you need to parkour on top of the helicopter.
  • You could decorate the inside of the plane.
  • Another stone helicopter... How does this thing even fly?
  • Make it so you either need to go inside the helicopter and out from the other side, or take out the parkour on the other side.
  • More stone jumps...
  • I don't know what the ending thing is, maybe a ufo?
  • You need to have a wool at the end with a stone pressure plate on top to indicate the difficulty of the map (lime=easy, yellow=medium, red=hard, purple=expert, orange=insane)
  • Also the map is way too easy for a medium map, easy would suit it a lot better.
At the moment I do not see this getting accepted, but with a few changes it could have a chance!
Thank you for all the good tips and ideas and I will keep these all in mind, Instead of improving the map im going to try make a new one, thank you very much for the thread.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Closing this submission because the map got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.