----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
_MGE

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
UTC +2:00 (Greece)

What is your Discord username?
_MGE#4227

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
None

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
Don't mind anything

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I'm good at building 'maps' for example a kitpvp area and im not good at building something that I dont have a clear picture of in my head, if that makes sense.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
No

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Well not in an actual server but I have only been in 1 were I was helping my friends build something for their server for a week or so.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
Im sorry I havent saved any of my best builds and i havent tried building something huge.
**These are some silly builds** its not like i have anything else to show (This is also almost 2 years ago)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10IMGhGywx0wjoHpenYueNx3T3853Neny?usp=sharing

If you want me to build something good, I can do it if you want to see an actual build (Message me on discord ill definitely answer if im on)

I don't have any hours on the creative server but I do spend time building althought I havent build a lot of big stuff

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hi Electro, thanks for applying for the Build Team.
Unfortunately I have decided to deny your application based on your lack of playtime on Creative, and your lack of a portfolio. We do not accept members based on Pixel Art. If you want to apply again in the future I recommend you work on these points in order to get a better chance of being accepted. Thanks!