Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
cooking.png

Saturday 27th July
2pm EDT | 7pm BST
Not your timezone? Click here!

Join us on the Events server this Saturday for a Cooking Competition! Unleash your inner chef!

How to Enter:
Simply do /Event in-game shortly before the event is scheduled to start!

Rules:
* Follow all standard ManaCube Rules.
* Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour/punishments.

Prize:
The winner(s) will receive the “TOPCHEF” tag, on a server of their choice.
TOPCHEF.png

Winners:
Unknown!

Important Disclaimer : There is a maximum of 20 players per round, so we can’t guarantee that everyone who turns up will be able to play, but we will be hosting multiple rounds to hopefully get as many players involved as possible!

MrKjell

VIP+
MisterKjell
MisterKjell
VIP+
Ratings
Awesome! Just a bit sad it is not the time I can play but looks fun!
I hope players will enjoy it!

MrKjell

VIP+
MisterKjell
MisterKjell
VIP+
Ratings
Could the events be moved an hour or two earlier? Me and many of your other australian crowd can't play when it is 1, 2, 3, or 4 am for us.
For me it should be 6 hours later xD

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Could the events be moved an hour or two earlier? Me and many of your other australian crowd can't play when it is 1, 2, 3, or 4 am for us.
As a fellow Australian, I can understand that it is hard to be on for the events but that is the time we can get the most people on and the majority of our events team are on.

Very excited for the event! :D

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Well I really hope it is worth it because I will for sure be staying up until 2am for this
I can assure you, we’ll do our best to make it enjoyable! Make sure to get there on time so you have a chance of being included! <3