Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Wolfy_Ranger

The build is very plain, not much detail in the spider, so it isn't very appealing. The parkour itself is way too short and easy for an expert/insane. I would say for the difficulty of it, it would be more medium / maybe hard. The jumps also don't have much variety and are all floating. Quite a lot of the map was mainly simple ladder jumps, and other ones were standard block jumps with a couple of Neos. I would recommend in the future building parkour that is a lot more varied, and implementing jumps that use a different variety of blocks, since what you made was very repetitive and simple.

Good luck! :)

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
The spider is only used at the very end of the parkour, so it's just kind of there.
At its current state, the level is mostly wooden planks... which are not very visually appealing. If I were shown a picture of this level and asked what theme it is, I would not be able to guess it. The theme needs serious work.

Overall the level feels low effort, which can be fixed. I recommend:
Adding floating stones and artificial caves that players have to parkour through
Adding detail to the spider and increasing the amount of parkour on the spider
Utilize cobwebs more in order to lock in the mineshaft theme
Make the parkour weave around a bit instead of mostly going in a straight line

For now I have to say no to this plot, but it shows potential for improvement. Keep improving!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Wolfy_Ranger,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not original, since there is already some "Mineshaft" maps, the build is not good, it's messy and not really attractive, try to build your map on/in a main build, and not floating around like you did. The parkour is not good too, it's repetitive, since there is mostly normal and ladder jumps (with some fence), try to add some ice, soul sand, slime, iron bars.. in your map. I could talk about the difficulty, but your map would probably fit more a hard than something higher, even if it's maybe way too short.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.