Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Glow

Retired
Ratings
Minevast Community Events

Hello all you Minevasters! Today I will be talking about the Minevast Community and possibly some upcoming events such as Karaoke. Lately some of the staff have been discussing about the Minevast Community and its involvement. We have come to a conclusion, we believe that it would be great to get to know you Minevasters better, and to get the community a little more involved, so we were thinking about starting Community events.

Community Events?
Now you may be wondering what we mean by community events, allow me to explain. We thought it would be cool to have a Karaoke competition every other Friday with the Minevast community and possible give out some in game prizes (Please note that the prizes will not consist of Ranks, Kits, or anything obtainable from our BuyCraft). Now the Karaoke competition is just one idea we have come up with and there could possibly be other community events if we believe you guys would enjoy this.

What is Karaoke?
Karaoke is when a group of friends or people get together to have a little singing competition called Karaoke. You may sing with a friend or go solo, just make sure that the song is appropriate and will not break any of our fine rules. If we do choose to have a Karaoke event every other Friday, you may sign up for a performance on our Teamspeak the day of the event. Remember! We believe that there is no such thing as a bad singer, and it does not matter if you can't sing, we don't bite! In addition, if you do not want to be apart of the competition, then feel free to join our Teamspeak and listen to the other competitors sing their buts off!

What is Teamspeak?
Teamspeak is a program that allows players to join a server and talk with each other. Minevast its self does own there own Teamspeak server and the IP address will be listed within the following paragraphs. If you do not know how to download Teamspeak, or do not know how to use it, then we will post an information thread containing all the basics you need to know about Teamspeak and how to properly download it.

To conclude

We have not yet decided whether or not we will have the events for multiple reasons, one of which is the fact that we are unaware of the amount of you that would enjoy the events and that would join us during the events. To decide whether or not we will have the community events we will be hosting a Poll, with the question: "Would you enjoy Community Events?". Finally, if we do come to a decision and do host these events, they will most likely be held on our Teamspeak and the IP address to join it is: minevast.Teamspeak3.com. If you have any questions regarding the events, please ask us in the comment section below. Thank you very much for your time.

-Best regards, the Minevast staff team

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Also I was just thinking of the same idea not to long ago Glow I'm all for it I'm going to sing my heart out might wanna get some ear muffs ready though.

Glow

Retired
Ratings
#MakeItRain
And doc please make an event like gold drop party on all servers or something like that, Karaoke isn't my thing :/
Gold, by Community events, we do not mean drop parties, and so on. We may have competitions, Karaoke, Stand up comedy and so on. Also, if Karaoke is not your thing then don't worry, you don't need to sing, you can just drop by and listen.

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
We are just going to have some fun with the MineVast community. And although I don't like karaoke its all just for fun

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Lol are you sure he did it maybe I did
U mad bruh? I hacked and just changed the score to 500000000000 no's but forgot to save it so it never showed up :p jk lel
But all jokes aside, what else could possible be an "event"?