MineVast Ideas

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Hi MineVast community! I'm sure you probably have already thought of this, but two donation ideas that I think would really be popular!

-Nickname (2.99) A nickname for the buyer to have. Max of five nickname changes, you can't change it more then one time per day. Bold and All Colors allowed. It transfers to all servers.

-/repair (15.00) For one week the buyer has the /repair command. Imprisoned only.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
We do have some of these things that come with ranks all ready and $15.00 for ./repair for a week is a lot nickname not bad but on most the servers we had a point system setup so when you vote you gets points and you spend them in point shop to get stuff like ./nick but it was limited and ./repair these are not bad idea's to build off of though. Thanks for the advice!

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
We do have some of these things that come with ranks all ready and $15.00 for ./repair for a week is a lot nickname not bad but on most the servers we had a point system setup so when you vote you gets points and you spend them in point shop to get stuff like ./nick but it was limited and ./repair these are not bad idea's to build off of though. Thanks for the advice!
No problem. The main reason /nick would be special would be because you could underline, do it bold, etc.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
No problem. The main reason /nick would be special would be because you could underline, do it bold, etc.
You can get bold and everything if your Vast I'm pretty sure and you get bold I think if your legend but @xDacon @Owner does not permitted underlined names they are annoying in chat and he well is owner so what he says go's lol.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
You can get bold and everything if your Vast I'm pretty sure and you get bold I think if your legend but @xDacon @Owner does not permitted underlined names they are annoying in chat and he well is owner so what he says go's lol.
Lol gotcha, I get that. On another server I'm Head-Admin and I really dislike underlined names due to the fact that it cuts off around half the username of the person chatting next.

Btw, one more idea for the website, a chat box.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Lol gotcha, I get that. On another server I'm Head-Admin and I really dislike underlined names due to the fact that it cuts off around half the username of the person chatting next.

Btw, one more idea for the website, a chat box.
Chat box would not be bad maybe we will see what we can do Dacon/Jns might not like/want one but we shall see.

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
A shoutbox would be cool, however... It constantly needs to be Moderated... Questions are asked 24/7.