• I'm not sure.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Now, recently I have been playing a lot of UHC, (Ultra Hardcore). And if there's one thing that I have noticed since playing, it's that every UHC server has a large player base.
So this got me thinking, if Minevast were to do the occasional UHC match, lasting 1-2 hours each on a Friday / Saturday night I think it would honestly improve the community a whole lot, bringing the whole server together, whether you're a Creative player, a KitPvP player, or any other server, I think it would be great for us all to come together in a 150-200 player game of UHC.

I was thinking, Vast+ Would get a 15 minute join time, before other players, and Premium + Would get 5 minutes. Obviously this is all changeable.

If Minevast added this I think the player base would grow hugely,

tytytyty <3
-Aki

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Yes, UHC FTW!! Great idea! I hope we get this :D

Ratings
Aki_Ji, I definitely agree with this idea! I think this would be very fun if UHC was added to MineVast. It would be an opportunity for the whole server to get together, and bond as a community a bit. I think this would really improve MineVast, and add a whole new aspect to the server. Great idea, hopefully it is considered!

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
Aki_Ji, I also agreee, this sounds like a great and fun idea to add to MineVast. I would be playing UHC a lot if this become a server on MineVast. I hope this idea will come through and make it onto MineVast, I would think most people would want this.

Snake

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Great idea!
Will be working on setting this up, and should be ready soon ( Will probably release after the website revamp is released )
PS: It will be 1-2 mega games every week as said in the thread
OMFG Thank you dacon <3

Last edited:

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Great idea!
Will be working on setting this up, and should be ready soon ( Will probably release after the website revamp is released )
Can I also suggest, 1 of the Mega Games would be EST timezone, the other were to be GMT timezone,
Eather this or a time that more-or-less fits most time zones for a suitable time. c:

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Great idea!
Wish I found this thread earlier...
Great Idea! Can't wait for this to come out!

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
I will and probably everyone else will be looking forward to playing on UHC. thank you Aki_Ji for the great idea, I am glad this idea came through