MineVast Youtube Channel!

Ratings
Recently I created a channel named 'MineVast'. This channel is dedicated to Minevast, we will be uploading hackers to keep the server clean and hopefully in the best state it can be in. If anyone here would be happy to help the community out and get more hackers banned please leave your name below and if you have the required:

1. Skype

2. A recording Software/editing

3. Be Active

4. Upload at least 1 video a week

^ All these are required so we can trust you on this channel!

we might add you to the channel :)

Thankyou
~Blake

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
May i suggest changing your channel name from Minevast. You do not own the server so i really suggest naming it Mine Vast community or something along those lines. I'f you have your Heart set on keeping this name then i suggest talking to Dacon about it because it may cause you a few issues due to Dacon having a you tube channel. Although you posting this does clear up why I saw this channel when I searched for Minevast so thank you for this new Information.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Recently I created a channel named 'MineVast'. This channel is dedicated to Minevast, we will be uploading hackers to keep the server clean and hopefully in the best state it can be in. If anyone here would be happy to help the community out and get more hackers banned please leave your name below and if you have the required:

1. Skype

2. A recording Software/editing

3. Be Active

4. Upload at least 1 video a week

^ All these are required so we can trust you on this channel!

we might add you to the channel :)

Thankyou
~Blake
So, I would love to join, Although I can edit for you, Bc I use IMovie, SO heres my info
2:As I said, IMovie
3 On Mc everyday after school (I get home about 3:30)
4: Definitely!

D

Deleted member 643

ill also join I can do simple thumbnails and stuff like that. so send me a message if your interested in me joining the team but MrHartness does have a point maybe change it to "MineVast Community" or something along those lines.

D

Deleted member 643

Sorry for forgetting this but my skype is Figs and my pic is a greyand white gradient with NOPE in the middle heres a pic of it.

NOPE.png