Rejected Mismatched Made by Bellabooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin_potato

BushelAndABeck
BushelAndABeck
Ratings
My name is Bellabooper. The map I have created is in the Map Maker World of your server. I decided to call it Mismatched because there are mismatched fences, stained glass panes, and buttons included. Mismatched would probably be an easy or medium map. It consists of 43 jumps and four checkpoints, including the starting one. I have been working on this map for a really long time and I would be ecstatic if you could please take a look and even accept my map! Thank you very much for reading this and have a very nice day! If you would like to check my map out, please just visit my plot by the username of Bellabooper in the Map Maker World. (Do /plot visit Bellabooper)

If the pictures don't work, just check my plot.

Attachments

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Bello,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice, since it's pretty original but it does bring flaws with it.
- The build is overall not too appealing to look at, it's not interesting nor can you see a clear theme. This is mainly because of the theme 'mismatched' this makes it so that the build isn't quite clear and all colours clash.
- The jumps are actually pretty decent, there is some variety included. However, it can be confusing, especially at the start. Also, the floating blocks do not look to attractive, they actually make it look quite messy. I'd suggest incorporating the jumps into the build - in that case you'd have to build something more organic. Take a look around the parkour world for some reference.
- The length suits the easy/medium difficulty. Leaning more towards easy because of the difficulty of the jumps itself.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.