MVP
PineappleRyann
PineappleRyann
MVP
Ratings
  • PineappleRyann
  • Mjolnir
  • 70;3 or /plot v PineappleRyann
  • Easy (1 checkpoint not including the one at the spawn)
  • 23 Jumps
2019-09-15_12.37.48.png
2019-09-15_12.25.54.png
2019-09-15_12.25.46.png
2019-09-15_12.25.40.png

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
It's a nice build aesthetically, but the pk doesn't really utilise the space and lacks variation. The theme is somewhat original, and overall I'll be giving this a 0.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello PineappleRyann,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is original, and the build is well-done and accurate, so good job on that! However, the main reason your map is being rejected is the parkour. The jumps are really repetitive, and there is little to no variety. I recommend using different types of jumps if you resubmit; you can look at recently accepted maps to see examples of these. A majority of the parkour is also floating (meaning it isn't attached to the build). I would try putting more of your parkour on the hammer itself; but I do love the idea of incorporating it with the lightning! Also, there was only one impossible jump that I found; I marked it for you so you can fix it. I really recommend resubmitting this map with the changes that I've described.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.