Mob Spam, Etc

Ratings
Probably posted about before but mob eggs are an insane spam tool sometimes.
Would not be loss if disabled to be honest.
Minecarts are also a huge cause of lag and have crashed the server twice today.
Shulkers have the ability to teleport to your plot and get everywhere, can we get a /butcher or something? I have at least a hundred shulkers stuck on my plot and can barely remove them.
Thoughts?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
While I agree mob spamming and players causing lag is an issue, I believe adding a command for players to kill others’ mobs would and could also be abused. Maybe if there were restrictions on this, such as it only affects plots you own, and are standing on.

For now, I think the best and only way to solve issues like shulker boxes being placed and players spamming withers, is by contacting a member of Creative Staff.

If you wish to submit your suggestion though, I’d strongly urge you to use our player suggestions website, Feature Upvote - so that others can comment their ideas/opinions, and upvote your suggestion if they agree!

Here’s the link: https://manacube.featureupvote.com/

Ratings
While I agree mob spamming and players causing lag is an issue, I believe adding a command for players to kill others’ mobs would and could also be abused. Maybe if there were restrictions on this, such as it only affects plots you own, and are standing on.

For now, I think the best and only way to solve issues like shulker boxes being placed and players spamming withers, is by contacting a member of Creative Staff.

If you wish to submit your suggestion though, I’d strongly urge you to use our player suggestions website, Feature Upvote - so that others can comment their ideas/opinions, and upvote your suggestion if they agree!

Here’s the link: https://manacube.featureupvote.com/
I think at least a command to kill all mobs in your plot would be a helpful addition, especially as I cannot easily remove mobs easily without also removing terrain. I don't think you should be able to affect other peoples mobs, but maybe have the ability to kill mobs in roads though.

IRiceI

MVP+
IRiceI
IRiceI
MVP+
Ratings
mobs in general need to be removed from the game

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
They are finally gone! Yes, I was annoyed as well and now no wither spawns, praise!

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
The wither spams have been increasing lately and it's been causing the server to lag, crash, and have to roll back. Please if we could make hostile mobs unavailable, or just mobs in general that'd be great.

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
Probably posted about before but mob eggs are an insane spam tool sometimes.
Would not be loss if disabled to be honest.
Minecarts are also a huge cause of lag and have crashed the server twice today.
Shulkers have the ability to teleport to your plot and get everywhere, can we get a /butcher or something? I have at least a hundred shulkers stuck on my plot and can barely remove them.
Thoughts?
Spawnable mobs are not even necessary for creative. They obviously cannot be used as a building material, and they can very easily be used to lag out a plot the plots adjacent. I personally see no reason for them.