Mockinq took my chest plate and leggings in a 1v1 fight with gear givebacks.

Ratings
4 5
So basically mockinq and I were going to do a 1v1 on the terms that we would give each others gear back, however once I asked for my gear back he proceeded to give me my helmet, boots leggings, and after a little bargaining my "shitty sword". He then proceeded to give me an MVP+ Chestplate (my original was protection 4, unbreaking 3) and asked to see my leggings again, I wondered why but proceeded to show him my leggings (once again protection 4, unbreaking 3), he then takes my leggings and gives MVP+ leggings back.
Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 4.37.27 PM.png
This is confirmation that we would indeed give each other our gear back
Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 4.45.09 PM.png

I then asked him to give me my gear back, he responds with "no nigga" then gives me my sword.
I am worried that this post will be invalidated by the fact that after I had told him that I would be reporting him he said:
Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 4.46.05 PM.png

So I do hope that I will not have my post invalidated my Mockinq's comment.
Thank you for considering this report <3
~VeSaucy

Ratings
4 5
I am not nearly concerned about my gear as much as the fact that it may just start out as 2 pieces of gear from one player, but then could escalate to full blown scam.

Ratings
4 5
I'm not bawling, or crying, or doing anything that you believe I'm doing, I just want my gear back. The fact that you said "I could've yoinked everything I got from you" shows that it has already escalated to the point of which you can openly scam people, I believe that the reason you didn't steal everything from me is because my gear was worse than yours. You did agree that we would give back gear, I don't see what's the big deal.

Last edited:

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
You can report another player here if you would like to make an official report. Just to let you know, @Chuck, theft is against the rules, and it's spelled "bawling".

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
Ngl, this is a scam. @VeSaucy, I suggest you submit a support ticket at https://forums.manacube.com/support/ with the screenshots you included, and perhaps more, if you have them?
@Chuck, not only you scammed, you also could've been nicer, not to mention appropriate. "no nigga" is a form of hate speech, fyi. If there's a term of a giveback, stand to it or just don't go into fight.
@MadClout, in this very case you should refer to Global Rules, which forbid scamming and hate speech.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Ngl, this is a scam. @VeSaucy, I suggest you submit a support ticket at https://forums.manacube.com/support/ with the screenshots you included, and perhaps more, if you have them?
@Chuck, not only you scammed, you also could've been nicer, not to mention appropriate. "no nigga" is a form of hate speech, fyi. If there's a term of a giveback, stand to it or just don't go into fight.
@MadClout, in this very case you should refer to Global Rules, which forbid scamming and hate speech.
I will mention that this is related to KitPvP and that hate speech rules are different there; "no nigga" is not hate speech.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I will mention that this is related to KitPvP and that hate speech rules are different there; "no nigga" is not hate speech.
No it's not.
http://prntscr.com/odlwrq

This is part of Skyblock.

As for what Mockinq did to you, @VeSaucy, I suggest (as the others above me have) to report him directly or send the report to a staff member. You have all the evidence you need, so you should be able to get him punished under some type and get your gears back. Good luck!

And for the record, @Chuck, you don't have to be so rude about it. You said you would give him his stuff back, and you didn't hold to your promise, and even slurred at him for it. As was stated, theft is against the rules, especially in servers like skyblock and survival, therefore you are supposed to give him his objects back. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Not sure what that has to do with it but I'm sure you'll probably regret it when you get some form of a ban if you haven't already.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
No it's not.
http://prntscr.com/odlwrq

This is part of Skyblock.

As for what Mockinq did to you, @VeSaucy, I suggest (as the others above me have) to report him directly or send the report to a staff member. You have all the evidence you need, so you should be able to get him punished under some type and get your gears back. Good luck!

And for the record, @Chuck, you don't have to be so rude about it. You said you would give him his stuff back, and you didn't hold to your promise, and even slurred at him for it. As was stated, theft is against the rules, especially in servers like skyblock and survival, therefore you are supposed to give him his objects back. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Not sure what that has to do with it but I'm sure you'll probably regret it when you get some form of a ban if you haven't already.

Yes I'm going to receive a ban for breaking a promise.

He dropped in /warp pvp and knew it was a risk, there was others attacking him too not just me so if they would've grabbed his gear would they be receiving this ban as well?

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20

He dropped in /warp pvp and knew it was a risk, there was others attacking him too not just me so if they would've grabbed his gear would they be receiving this ban as well?
They didnt promise to give him back his gear. You did.

Under the global rules, that i theft, whether you refer to it as a simple promise or not.

Ratings
4 5

The first time I jumped in all 3 of you and your friends attacked me, however once I escaped you told me to come back and said that you told your friends not to fight me, I trusted you at the time so I believed there was no risk in jumping in.

For all others mentioning that I should create a report, I have and thanks! <3

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
First do /Report (person) (reason) and then i reccomend support ticket.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Wow, this is a really old thread. I would suggest starting a new thread if you want to add something to an old discussion.