MOD Abusing is An Isuue

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
SO i was having a conversation with one player. and told him a joke, which was telling him to do the command /ci
The experienced player knew what it did and laughed it off, but another player decided to report me for some supposed reason, the mod came on and told me not to do it and WARNED me, i accepted it and told him that another player, MeticulousFlaws, had done this to me and when i brought in amod. the mod ignored it and left.
Then 5 minutes later another player asked me for a command and i answered with the correct command, /ah
I was then banned by another staff member for no new apparent reason

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
Well considering the owner, Dacon, banned you for tricking other players to run a command that clears their entire inventory. So there was a reason and you should accept the punishment.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
/ci confirm would be a great idea and it would also warn the player before they did /ci confirm.

EDIT: Remove the command /ci so this doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
But the thing is, you've been warned numerous times not to tell people to do that :/

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Keep in mind, it's Dacon's server, he decides the rules, and the final decision is up to him. Not 'abusing' at all, you chose to play on his server, therefore you must follow his rules, otherwise he or another staff member has the choice how to deal with the situation.