Username: DeBlobby
Map name: Modern Tree House
Warp Name: /plot v DeBlobby
Difficulty: Hard
Approx. 70 jumps

2019-08-26_19.27.42.png
2019-08-26_19.26.56.png
2019-08-26_19.25.47.png

Credits to A friend of mine who showed me this build that he built in survival. I thought it would be kind of cool for his build to be modified into a parkour course.

Attachments

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
I will be giving this map a 0.5 for the following reasons
It looks really good and matches the difficulty, (maybe a little easier than hard) and seems well made. My main concern is the detail in this. It looks a little plain from the outside, but with some texture and fixes, could be accepted! It still has potential without change, but I would recommend changing a little

- Leiskule

Ratings
Thanks for the feedback! I've added some bits that need to be refurnished, but I might need one quick suggestion on what should I refurnish next.

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Thanks for the feedback! I've added some bits that need to be refurnished, but I might need one quick suggestion on what should I refurnish next.
I would suggest adding to the outside of the build to make it more interesting

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'm giving you a +0.5

Build: it looks amazing, I don't see any way you can improve it. +1
Theme: i'm a huge fan of maps that combine two different themes to get something better, you obviously did that. 0 (I don't give +1s for themes)
Parkour: it's repetitive in the sense that you only use block jumps and ladder jumps. what you have is great, but i'd recommend switching some of the blocks for ice, soul sand, walls, etc. to add more variety and make the course fun to play. 0 however i'll happily change it if you fix the parkour

I can totally see this being added if you fix the parkour, good luck c:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey DeBlobby ,

I'm going to give your map a "0.5" for the following reasons: The theme is unoriginal as there is another tree-house map (TreeFort), but, they look drastically different so it's okay. The build is great, it definitely looks like a modern treehouse, good job! My main issue is with the parkour. The PK is too easy for the hard difficulty, but, the length is good. It was very repetitive (use different blocks and jumps to spice it up) and there were a lot of floating jumps. Your map can be a serious contender if you make these minor changes, good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DeBlobby,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to trees already, but I do love the concept of a modern tree house. The build is good and detailed; however, it appears to be a bit messy. The main issue is the parkour; it is too hard for the hard difficulty, and it contains several jumps that are impossible on speed 1x.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.