Mods, /warp commands should be displayed at /spawn

Ratings
2 1
Hey everyone,

We need a more efficient way of helping new comers on the server. People keep asking the same questions and nobody really responds. This creates dissatisfaction and leads to a lower retention rate on the survival server. I've created a warp which, with approval from mods and other stakeholders, should be published at /spawn. We could also add it to the welcome message new players receive upon entering the survival server.

This way, daily experienced players won't get annoyed with a blown up chat all day, and new players can feel happier and more satisfied about the server.

NOTE: wouldn't solve all of the questions, but at least there would be no one asking "HOW DO I CLAIM LAND PLS SOMEONE ANSWER ME"

Thanks much

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi terminatorthe3!

Having a public are with it's soul purpose being to educate newer players could be an amazing idea, you should suggestion it here! ( https://suggestions.manacube.com/ ) That i sour suggestions website where player can make and vote on suggestions as well as see what suggestions are marked as. If any player ever needs help feel free to point them in the direction of any staff member. We are all happy to help!