EwoutV
EwoutV
ELITE
Ratings
80 4
  • Username: EwoutCookies
  • Map name: Moe's Tavern
  • Photos of your Parkour:
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home EwoutCookies 5 or ID: -2;69
  • Difficulty: Insane
  • Number of jumps: 90
1570642992674.png

1570642973166.png

1570642934558.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Glad you got around to posting this. Build and theme are nice, will test parkour l8r

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2

EwoutV

ELITE
EwoutV
EwoutV
ELITE
Ratings
80 4
TL;DW - Nice build, nice theme, parkour is too easy for an insane, little bit repetitive (try removing some of the ladder jumps and replacing with head/flower pot), MASSIVE SKIP (see video)
Ur right! I’ll change it right away thx!

feinn

MVP+
acica
acica
MVP+
Ratings
23 1
TL;DW - Nice build, nice theme, parkour is too easy for an insane, little bit repetitive (try removing some of the ladder jumps and replacing with head/flower pot), MASSIVE SKIP (see video)
Thanks for your review! First of all, I've just fixed the exploits, feel free to tell us if there are any more exploits. Secondly, I've changed some of the jumps of the part from the middle-end to the end, they are now a bit more difficult and have more variety! Lastly, all suggestions/comments are welcomed, tell us about what you think/ what can be improved! >3<

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I agree with Mcbyt, good theme, good build however, i'd like to see an improvement to the first half of the parkour.
The 2nd half is good but the first one, up to the sime to the table is very unoriginal and boring. I hope you can do some improvements to it!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Ewoutcookies,

After great consideration, we have decided to put your parkour into reviewing. The main issue is the parkour. While the jumps are unique, the parkour is quite unbalanced. Some parts are very easy while others are very difficult. It is also very confusing and there are many exploits where you can skip a jump or more. Lastly, some of the barriers interfere with the parkour. There are too many barriers, so we'd like to see at least a few removed. Despite this, the theme and build are very nice. It is original and the build portrays the theme without being messy. This is what has led us to put your course in reviewing.

Thank you for submitting this course! :)
If you have any questions, please DM me on discord (as I will be closing this thread to any further replies) :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello again EwoutCookies,

This map is now going to be accepted! Thank you so much for fixing the parkour! The parkour is much better now and many of the exploits were fixed. Obviously the build and theme are still very nice. Overall, this course is very enjoyable!

Thank you for submitting this map! :D
If you have any further questions, you may DM me on discord or in game! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.