Mojang Eula Enforcement

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Hello,

Over the past month Mojang has contacted MineVast along with many other Minecraft Servers regarding the EULA.

What is the EULA?
Basically, part of the EULA includes multiplayer servers cannot sell perks/items that would give an advantage over other players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojang has released a blacklist, blacklisting MineVast and many other large servers on the upcoming 1.9.3 client release.

Note: You will still be able to 100% connect to MineVast on previous and current versions of Minecraft (1.8.x & 1.9-1.9.2). You will also be able to connect to MineVast on 1.9.3 using our other sub-domains.

To effectively be removed from this blacklist, we will have to change our store to comply with the EULA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Is Changing:

Legacy Ranks

On May 4th, we will no longer sell the current ranks, and will begin to sell new ranks (same names) with EULA compliant perks.

If you purchased a Rank before May 4th, your account will have a "Legacy Rank", meaning you will keep all current non-eula perks, such as /fly on Skyblock and /speed on Parkour.

As we add more perks/content to the new Ranks, Legacy Ranks will also receive these updates.

Legacy Ranks will be impossible to purchase after May 4th, however will be given away to the Top Voters, as well as other giveaways.

[!] The 50% sale will be extended to May 4th

Gems

Purchasing Gems on our store after May 4th, will be removed until further notice or changes to the in-game Gem Shops

Crate Keys

We haven't decided what we will be doing with Crate Keys yet, however an option we have in mind is when someone purchases a key, everyone currently online will also receive a key.

FAQ:

Will I lose anything?
No, you will keep everything you paid for. These changes are for future players who purchase ranks

I can't connect to MineVast?
Chances are, you are using the 1.9.3 client. Downgrade to 1.8 or 1.9, or use one of our other domains
(Will not be listing the domains, ask another player in-game or on the forums)

What will be removed from the New Ranks?
Perks that give you a significant advantage over someone else, such as /speed on Parkour, /fly on Skyblock, /heal, /feed and Donator Kits. (etc.)
I have one question, will the purchased ranks still be permanent or will they have a time limit? Also I am going to buy a rank before the 4th of May will I still get fly and stuff or not? (sorry if I sound dumb)

Last edited:

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
I have one question, will the purchased ranks still be permanent or will they have a time limit? Also I am going to buy a rank before the 4th of May will I still get fly and stuff or not? (sorry if I sound dumb)
You will keep your perks. People who purchase ranks after May 4th will not have some of these perks however

blu

Ratings
7 1
well minecraft is going to shit now first 1.9 and now eula so thank gaben im hooked on tf2 now

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
well minecraft is going to shit now first 1.9 and now eula so thank gaben im hooked on tf2 now
Minecraft isn't going to shit what is happening with the Eula is that Mojang don't want minecraft servers to become pay to win and I can see where they are coming from, but the downside is that some minecraft servers may come extinct with not generating enough money. Also please don't play TF2, CSGO is where it is at (I have a $700 inventory :p http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109267811/)

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
And this... why?

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Okay TF2 aka Team Fortress 2 is basically a first person shooter with many game modes that a lot of people dis because it is a pay to win game. CSGO aka Counter Strike: Global Offensive is a first person shooter as well but it is not pay to win and it takes skill unlike call of duty. (sorry cod fans) :D

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Okay TF2 aka Team Fortress 2 is basically a first person shooter with many game modes that a lot of people dis because it is a pay to win game. CSGO aka Counter Strike: Global Offensive is a first person shooter as well but it is not pay to win and it takes skill unlike call of duty. (sorry cod fans) :D
Oh... I understand...
Uhmm... but, what has Minecraft in common with that?!

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Blu was saying how minecraft was going to shit and they said they were going to go and play TF2 instead

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Blu was saying how minecraft was going to shit and they said they were going to go and play TF2 instead
Oh wow that´s .. LOL
[DOUBLEPOST=1462078694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well... thanks for all that u told me!!!!

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Dacon this is about the ranks, if you buy any rank it is permanent correct? It can never be removed unless of course you get banned or something?

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
My question is: Will there be a title for the legacy rank? Or will you keep your old title?

Last edited: