Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
So everything we donated for, is gone? Sounds great. It's funny how on every single server I donate on, something goes wrong.
Thanks a ton Mojang. Suck it!!!!
No, please read the master post again.

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4
What is mojang doing... They are completely clueless. Such a small company ruining a game that was once fun. I mean pay to win kind of sucks but what fun will you have without servers in minecraft if they arent gonna be up and running cuz Mojang blacklisted them... If they do blacklist servers that I play on -> * Ameterasuu - Last seen - May 4th - Cause of disappearance - The bs EULA blacklisted one of the only server i play in!

Mojang complains about parents reporting that their son spent money on the game without them knowing. Blame that bad parenting. This is what happens when you let 12 year olds have your parents credit card info...
Personally, i wouldnt agree to this EULA. Spend like 400$ to keep the server up then what do you know! Mojang just made you lose money!

*clap* *clap*

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Dumb Mojang I be crying RN
[DOUBLEPOST=1462148576][/DOUBLEPOST]Were TF is my donator title I have vast were tf is it it ain't on ts ether o_O

Ratings
6 1
For xp keep on survival (Since the ranks can't have it anymore) how about you make it so everyone can keep at least half of there xp on death!
And for /speed, everyone can do it, but for a limited time. (Depending on current xp)

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
For xp keep on survival (Since the ranks can't have it anymore) how about you make it so everyone can keep at least half of there xp on death!
And for /speed, everyone can do it, but for a limited time. (Depending on current xp)
The ranks CAN have it. Only the old ones.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
@YaFrickenFairy Im pretty sure you keep your global rank as you have already payed for it. But ask any of the staff members as they can give you a definite answer.

This seriously sucks. I'm sorry MineVast happened to be one of the servers on the nearest & freshest list.
I personally dislike the whole EULA deal, because there are rarely any ACTUAL 'pay 2 win' servers. Most are just like you pay if you're impatient basically haha.
Really unfortunate this is going into business. Damned EULA.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Update:

I'm currently working on releasing some new EULA compliant perks in replace of the ones that will be removed soon, and will be added over the next few days (Some should be released tonight)

These changes will have a hard hit to MineVast, and other servers that average under 800 players. These changes won't slow development and updates at all.

#DramaAlert video:

Thanks for the suggestion
Dacon I just Watched That video Without knowing that you posted it but, We got to do something because The more we wait you won't have money to pay for the server! ~~~~~

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
There's a loophole to the EULA, but I mean why would I share ;)
There's no loopholes with the EULA.

Also for everyone talking about the blacklist - MineVast will be removed from the list in the next few days.

1.9.3 will be released early next week, and any servers that haven't became EULA compliant will no longer be joinable on any version (Once they're added to the blacklist)

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
There's no loopholes with the EULA.

Also for everyone talking about the blacklist - MineVast will be removed from the list in the next few days.

1.9.3 will be released early next week, and any servers that haven't became EULA compliant will no longer be joinable on any version (Once they're added to the blacklist)
that penguin is so cute