Monster Almanac? Quests?

Ratings
Hello,
Thank you for reading this post =-D
I am new to the server and I am enjoying the survival and islands portion thus far. I do have 2 quick questions.
1) Is there a monster list somewhere that I have not seen. I have run into a few unique mobs that I would like to learn more about, and if there are spawners for. (e.g. a frost skeleton?). Anyways, first time I saw this mob in particular, I jumped in my seat a little, not gonna lie, it takes a lot to get me to budge. I love it. I hope there are more unique mobs to find later.
2) Are there only 3 quests at one time? Are there other, shorter quests for players that do not have time to find and kill 250 Endermen, or trade 750 times to villagers, etc?

Honestly, I would like a little storyline, if there is none for questing, is there an option to help staff to make one??? 8-D

Thanks a ton,

~Dallbencaer

Ratings
1) The mobs on survival are all 1.12.2 or lower mobs as far as I'm aware, there is no list other than that on minecraft wiki pages. There are some spawners that can be bought through /shop but not all mobs.

2) There are 2 types of quests, quests that award quest points (only 3 active at a time) 2 of them are daily 1 is weekly. The other set of quests are old style quests that can be accessed through the /quests tab, these dont award quest points but do award cash, exp and perks