ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey
yToxic

First of all, I would like to say I appreciate the effort that's gone into making this build
However, I have some critiques

1) The theme isn't that original, there has been plenty of big 3d mob build parkours before, you might've not known that but I just wanted to point it out to let you know.
2) It's way too long, Easys usually are anywhere from 20-40 jumps long, not 70, It's also a bit hard for an easy in my opinion, along with the length I feel like some of the jumps are a bit too advanced for an easy
3) There are a lot of repeating jumps, The one that stood out to me the most was the vine jump to the slab, it was there a lot, as well as ladder to ladder jumps.

I feel like the concept you had in mind was good but the execution of your vision wasn't the best, I would've like to have seen something done with the blocks, maybe make them more detailed or add parkour to them, but not for an easy as its already too long as it is. If you made this into a medium map and added some more detail into the build and add less repeating jumps I feel like you might get somewhere.

All the best
-Nick

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello yToxic,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting this map.
The theme is very unoriginal, as people above had mentioned. There are many other maps that have the theme of Minecraft mobs. I would reccomend looking at this thread https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure themes aren't overdone before creating a map.
The build is accurate to what you were going from, so it isn't that attractive, but it is accurate and well done.
The parkour is good and the jumps are well varied. (The thread says an easy map, but there is a medium pressure plate, as well as the sign saying medium, so I'm not really sure what difficulty you were going for) If it is an easy map, it is far too long and difficult for an easy, but I would say it fits a medium map well.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.