Rejected MooshroomPK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Map Name: MooshroomPK Map Created By: Bakura1 Tester: Bakura1 Plot: /plot h Bakura1 3 Checkpoints: 4 Difficulty: Medium ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, I hope MooshroomPK becomes a parkour, and I hope it will help Manacube a bit.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Hey I tested your map and I really didn't like the parkour mainly because most jumps were possible with speed and most just were impossible without speed.The build however is not great.It looks good but you could maybe make it less fat with the head.Overall I'm giving this map a -1. 1 more thing.Most Jumps were repetitive and my SS button broke so i cant take any.

Ratings
The jumps were just difficult, but none of them were impossible. I'm sorry that the build doesn't look that good. I tried to base it off of a real mooshroom. I looked up a picture and everything, but I am just not that good at building, but when it comes down to submission, or no submission, I think the parkour matters more than the build.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Hey I tested your map and I really didn't like the parkour mainly because most jumps were possible with speed and most just were impossible without speed.The build however is not great.It looks good but you could maybe make it less fat with the head.Overall I'm giving this map a -1. 1 more thing.Most Jumps were repetitive and my SS button broke so i cant take any.
I tested the map and all of the jumps are possible without speed

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Don't go making statements that some parkour is impossible if you aren't 100% sure...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakura I can't judge your map atm because there are no pictures and I don't have acces to my computer so I can only judge the theme and the theme mushroom isn't original as it has been used before so I am giving you a -0.5 right now

Last edited:
Ratings
Pictures are optional, I contacted helpop for one of my earlier maps about that. I don't remember ever seeing a Mooshroom Map, but Shinxray said to me also when I was making one of my earlier maps that the name doesn't matter that much so long as it's good. (for instance, if one is named Mooshroom, and the other, MooshroomPK, it's fine)

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Pictures are optional, I contacted helpop for one of my earlier maps about that. I don't remember ever seeing a Mooshroom Map, but Shinxray said to me also when I was making one of my earlier maps that the name doesn't matter that much so long as it's good. (for instance, if one is named Mooshroom, and the other, MooshroomPK, it's fine)
1. I never said pictures are required, I only said that I i can't judge your map because I don't have acces to my computer at the moment and so pictures are my only option.
2. I'm pretty sure there is already a map themed mooshroom but I could be mistaken and that lowers the chance of your map being accepted as we want new Ideas and not multiple slightly different maps.
3. I never said you couldn't use a similiar name

Hope this cleared things up and I"ll go look at your map as soon as I get acces again to my computer (should be around saturday/sunday)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
1. I never said pictures are required, I only said that I i can't judge your map because I don't have acces to my computer at the moment and so pictures are my only option.
2. I'm pretty sure there is already a map themed mooshroom but I could be mistaken and that lowers the chance of your map being accepted as we want new Ideas and not multiple slightly different maps.
3. I never said you couldn't use a similiar name

Hope this cleared things up and I"ll go look at your map as soon as I get acces again to my computer (should be around saturday/sunday)
Ill put a picture for you and there are a few mooshroom maps.
https://imgur.com/a/PYYREoO

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
As I now have a picture thanks to noah I can say something about the build.
It seems to be mostly a reskin of an already existing map called "cow" or something like that. I feel like the build can be improved so I'm sticking with a -0.5 because I can't test the parkour

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
I feel like this map is pretty decent. The jumps the fun and a little bit repetitive. As kroro said, it seems like a reskin of Cow. I'll give this map a +0.5.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Bakura1,
Sorry to tell you that your map got rejected.
The theme could be better, there is no Mooshroom map, but some maps have a theme closed to your's, and Minecraft mobs maps are basically not really original. The build is average, it's pretty simple, nothing more to say. The parkour could be better too, it's pretty varied, but way too hard for a medium, but really too short for a hard (25 jumps in your map).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.