CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hello! My name is DancingAlone and I'm a skyblock player. I was the owner of a server that I created and I would like to share Idea's of kit's that I had on my server, because I found that Kits are a big part when it comes to certain gamemodes.
/kit Battle:
Diamond Helmet: Protection 4, unbreaking 4
Diamond Chestplate: protection 4, unbreaking 4
Diamond Leggings: Protection 4, unbreaking 4
Diamond Boots: Protection 4, unbreaking 4
Diamond Sword: Sharpness 6, Looting 4, fire aspect 2, unbreaking 4
16x Golden Apples
1x Enchanted Golden Apple
6x Splash Healing Potion

SPECIAL EVENT KITS:
/kit easter:
Golden Helmet: Protection 10, unbreaking 10
Golden Chestplate: protection 10, unbreaking 10
Golden Leggings: protection 10, unbreaking 10
Golden Boots: protection 10, unbreaking 10, Jump Boost Custom Enchant
Golden sword: Sharpness 15, Unbreaking 15

/kit christmas:
Iron Helmet: Protection 9, unbreaking 9
Iron Chestplate: protection 9, unbreaking 9
Iron Leggings: protection 9, unbreaking 9
Iron Boots: protection 9, unbreaking 9
Stone Sword: Sharpness 20, Fire aspect 5 Unbreaking 10.
16x Snowman Spawn Eggs
1x Bucket of Milk renamed: Santa's Milk
1x Cookies renamed: Santa's Cookie.

Hopefully you like these kits Idea's and

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yes it is a one time use kit of course and Yes I just realize it seems kinda overpowered
It doesn't seem it, they are. These are enchants that are stronger then any seasonal gear currently in the game. We also have kits such as this but far less powerful available too Elite. Also at least in my opinion the premise of a seasonal kit you can win (1) time really undermines a lot of the other seasonal gear as its meant to be better by a large margin.

- Raptor

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
dislike the idea these kits are equivalent to seasonal items which are WAYYYY harder to achieve then simply buying a kit that is redeemable every 5 days even if its 1 month too overpowered

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
dislike the idea these kits are equivalent to seasonal items which are WAYYYY harder to achieve then simply buying a kit that is redeemable every 5 days even if its 1 month too overpowered
As I said yes after thinking a while yes it is over powered and it’s a 1 use only

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Sorry but this is just a bad idea it would ruin all the fun in the game and it would make it p2w what alot of people don't like

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
As I said yes after thinking a while yes it is over powered and it’s a 1 use only
even if its 1 use its still way overpowered when a potential seasonal item comes out people spend a lot of money or a little depending on their luck just imagine you can do a shortcut and buy this which saves money i dont think the staff would do that

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
I don't really feel like we need more gear-providing kits atm - at least not on Olympus. I don't even claim my slayer, grinder or miner kits since they have no use for me:p

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
I feel like these kits are just fillers, they don't really have any good value compared to other kits. In my opinion, the only decent ones are /kit Christmas, and /kit Battle..