More commands for non donors?

Amovik01

Ratings
Im pretty sure donors are able to get more w/E commands for example /br blendball, /br erode, /br pull etc. The worst part is that you need to pay real money to get the voxel perk. Why is that? Why do I have to pay real money to make it easier for me to make terrain? Why cant it be a perk that you could buy in the shop, just like the W/E perk? In my opinion this is pay2win because if you buy this perk, it will make it easier for yourself to make terrain and make it to the higher ranks faster.
Please add this perk to the mana shop instead, just like world edit.
EDIT: Just wanted to point out that the //br smooth command is broken as hell. IT doesnt smooth properly and thats why I think you guys should give out more smoothing commands for the non donors.

Amovik01

Ratings
Might as well remove this spammy thing. It's pretty annoying when it fills the whole chat with some red text. Hurts my eyes. Is there a way to remove it? I dont wanna turn off the chat because I still want to talk with players.

Ratings
So I'm not staff, but you might have to pay for the voxel to make it easier. If you want voxel, gotta pay for it. to make terrain easier, you gotta do it by hand

Amovik01

Ratings
So I'm not staff, but you might have to pay for the voxel to make it easier. If you want voxel, gotta pay for it. to make terrain easier, you gotta do it by hand
I already know that you need to pay money to get voxel. But I disagree with what you just said. It is way easier to make terrain using voxel sniper.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there Amovik01

First off, I understand where you're coming from but you always have the option of Cubits! Cubits are Manacubes currency that you get from watching ads ( /ad, it's disabled on creative). This is how I've bought some stuff too, It's free and easy. You can also try and get Top Voter which gives you 20 cubits (the equivalent of $20 for the store) and you could buy voxel that way! so, in the end, it is free =D

Amovik01

Ratings
Hey there Amovik01

First off, I understand where you're coming from but you always have the option of Cubits! Cubits are Manacubes currency that you get from watching ads ( /ad, it's disabled on creative). This is how I've bought some stuff too, It's free and easy. You can also try and get Top Voter which gives you 20 cubits (the equivalent of $20 for the store) and you could buy voxel that way! so, in the end, it is free =D
Had no idea about that feature. Glad to hear its a possible way to get voxel. Thanks for noting me.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Had no idea about that feature. Glad to hear its a possible way to get voxel. Thanks for noting me.
Cubits are also global, so you can /vote on one of the other game modes on ManaCube, and you’ll get 0.10 cubits (per day) for all 5 of your votes. However, Creative only gives mana when voting, not cubits. The other game modes however, will give you a certain amount of cubits per vote, and as @Smxthie mentioned, there are also ads (which are slightly unreliable, so I’d stick to voting daily).

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
I feel like if more non donors had more commands I feel like they would just come on and try to lag the server with some crazy things, also you can use mana to temp use tools instead of buying an in-game rank, also mana can be acquired by voting everyday for the server (for free) its a "win win" for both sides.

Amovik01

Ratings
I feel like if more non donors had more commands I feel like they would just come on and try to lag the server with some crazy things, also you can use mana to temp use tools instead of buying an in-game rank, also mana can be acquired by voting everyday for the server (for free) its a "win win" for both sides.
This is an old thread and the suggestion was for the old creative. And the fact that you are saying that non donors should have less commands than donors is bad because then it wont be competitive at all, it would be pay2win. W/e has afaik never lagged the server, the only thing that have lagged the servers are withers, spawn eggs and other stuff that I cant get a name of. Again this is a old thread.

Amovik01

Ratings
I like all the commands non ranked members have now its just ive seen some players come in before withers were disabled etc, and just wold edit lava and or soul sand just to then edit withers together, its frustrating. Also using mana you can have access to these things so it separates players with bad intentions to ones with good ones such as yourself. This thread is only 2 months old and it has applications to any season of building ever. I don't mean to cause issues.
The thread is 4 months old and I also know that you can get access to w/e, voxel etc by using mana, but this was about the old creative when voxel was a perk where you need to pay even tho I thought it was a donor perk ( which it wasnt ). Now this thread is pretty much pointless and you should not have necroboosted whatsoever. Have a good day