Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,748 83

I've opened a second parkour server, seeing as the first one is always full. The second one is an exact duplicate of the first.

Parkour now uses SQL databases to store your information, and sync them across the other servers.

Things that are synced:
  • Inventory
  • Gems
  • Rank
  • Maps
  • Enderchest
  • Hats
This that are not synced:
  • Chat
  • Player Location
  • Checkpoint Saves

Known bugs:
  • Inventory menu's not working properly
As you may know, the items that open menus in your inventory are not really "Items". You cannot throw, or use them in anyway. When switching parkour servers, our database picks those items up as real items, overriding the plugin that we use to make them menus. This bug will hopefully be fixed within 1-2 weeks.

• Ranks not syncing after ranking up
This is due to our Permission tables not updating every second, otherwise that would lag a lot! At the moment, the database updates every 10 minutes, so if you rank up on one server, you should receive that rank on the second server within 10 minutes. Anything else such as Gems or Inventory instantaneously syncs with the other servers.

• No vote rewards on PK-2
As of right now, to claim your Gems from voting please hop on to PK-1.

Upcoming:

Due to the large influx of Spanish speaking players, I will be opening a parkour made in the Spanish language. English speaking users have been getting annoyed about not being able to understand half the chat, and I am sure the Spanish speaking users feel the same way.

I've also added a Radio to the 2nd parkour server to see how smoothly it'll play. If all goes well, it will be added to the other servers as well. ( You can disable the radio in your settings menu ).

FAQ:
  • Why so many Spanish players?
Two popular Spanish youtubers have been recording on Parkourse lately! Links to some of the videos:

Last edited: