Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
build
the theme and build is great. I love the design layout and it has a great fell to it. really well built

parkour
the pk is reasonably varried. The jumpd are fun and may be pushing expert in some areas. Overall very enjoyable to play.

Overall
Great map and a very cool theme. Hope this map is accepted
+1

Ratings
build
the theme and build is great. I love the design layout and it has a great fell to it. really well built

parkour
the pk is reasonably varried. The jumpd are fun and may be pushing expert in some areas. Overall very enjoyable to play.

Overall
Great map and a very cool theme. Hope this map is accepted
+1
thanks for that suggestion, I changed it to expert!

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I also really love what you did with this level! 1. its very creative and I have never really seen anything like it before.... 2. The jumps are not too hard but not to inconsistent, the details and decoration go well with your build! 3. This does look like an expert rated level.

Easily a +1 from me!
I hope this map gets accepted!
And I look forward seeing more maps from you!

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Theme:
I don't know when you built this but in the meanwhile some olymp themed maps have been created, so not the most original
+0.5
Build:
The build looks nice and I like the story with it but those 2 rainbow pillars don't fit at all.
+0.5
Parkour: I find the parkour way to hard for an expert, I would change it to an Insane. Additionally this jump :
seems way to hard. Otherwise the parkour is quite fun.
+1
All in all that leaves you with a 2/3 from me. Good luck on your map!

ynna

Ratings
Theme:
I don't know when you built this but in the meanwhile some olymp themed maps have been created, so not the most original
+0.5
Build:
The build looks nice and I like the story with it but those 2 rainbow pillars don't fit at all.
+0.5
Parkour: I find the parkour way to hard for an expert, I would change it to an Insane. Additionally this jump :
seems way to hard. Otherwise the parkour is quite fun.
+1
All in all that leaves you with a 2/3 from me. Good luck on your map!
thanks for the feedback, i'll try and make the pk easier

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi pagipig,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original because there is already some "Heaven" maps, the build is not really good too, it's not really attractive and messy, because there is a lot of scattered map and floating jumps, try to put your parkour more on/in one build ; after I like the griffin even if it's not used in the parkour. About the parkour, it's not really good too, it's a bit varied, but still a bit repetitive, really confusing and way too hard, even for an insane.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.