Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
What movies are you excited to see in the future im excited for avatar 2 that will be in 2021

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! Coming out December 20th or something like that. I don't really like too many of the new Star Wars, but I'm excited to see how they end it.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Well you know I obviously gotta go with the next staff wars movie Dude it looks like such an amazing movie and I’m so excited to see it in the cinemas..

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Well you know I obviously gotta go with the next staff wars movie Dude it looks like such an amazing movie and I’m so excited to see it in the cinemas..
I honestly dislike the current star wars movies. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of everything Star Wars related and have played a lot of Star Wars Battlefront. I just feel like Disney is kind of overdoing it all right now. But that's just my oppinion.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Any Marvel movie!! I love Marvel so much. Spider-Man Far from home is my favourite movie ever! I've said this a lot but... Mysterio is an amazing villain.
Black Widow movie, another Thor movie, another stand alone Spider-man movie, another Avengers movie, another Doctor Strange Movie! sooo excited.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
My favourite films would probably the Maze Runner series, but also any psychological films that make you question everything you just watched I love.

However I’ll usually see a range of different genres. I’m a huge fan of going to the cinema to see different films.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I... don't really watch that many movies tbh. But I usually see Disney movies, sorry I'm just going to be honest. I do like Marvel, but.... idk, it's not something I'm super hyped about, I don't think I get hyped about any movie... unless it's something I'm really invested in.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
My favourite films would probably the Maze Runner series, but also any psychological films that make you question everything you just watched I love.

However I’ll usually see a range of different genres. I’m a huge fan of going to the cinema to see different films.
oh my god maze runner is so good
I just finished re-reading the series like 2-3 weeks ago, even the prequels were awesome