Accepted Mushroom Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Build By: Korbeye08
Parkour By: Lywen
The name is Mushroom Castle because the build is a mushroom castle lol
The difficulty is Insane+ (harder than a normal insane)
The parkour is very far for try the map do /plot visit Lywen 3 (Map Maker World) (The start is at the other side)

The Parkour have 2 parts

PART 1: INSIDE
2019-08-21_17.48.52.png
2019-08-21_17.48.55.png

PART 2: OUTSIDE

2019-08-21_17.51.16.png
2019-08-21_17.51.27.png
2019-08-21_17.51.34.png
2019-08-21_17.51.41.png

There are a lot of original, cool and hard jump, i used a lot the wagon system, I hope u like it and plz don't nerf it. I think this jump is harder than Simpson or the difficulty is the same but people can finish it. And we are not lost i tried my best for people can see easily the good way
I Hope u will like my parkour thank's for u reading :) !

Last edited:

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
The Build Is Amazing!
But its Kinda not original cuz there are Mushroom and Castle Maps.
i Haven't tried the Parkour but i hope its as good as you tell me.
I Wish You Good Luck!

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there
DieuVivant

First, of, Love the idea! just I feel like the execution could have been a tiny bit better!

The parkour is way too long but I must say I love the originality of some of the jumps! very nice!
Also, I LOVE the top part of it! It's very pretty and original!

But in my opinion, it's WAY too long for a map

Have a nice day!

-Nick

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
Also i Looked a Little at the parkour and
u should maybe add a couple of signs since i got lost quickly.
I Wish You Good Luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Lywen and Korbeye08,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is not that original, since there is already some "castle" themed maps, but it's quite different to what there is already so I will say it's still original, the build is really good, it's really attractive and well made, not a lot of things to say, it's really good (maybe a bit messy ?), the parkour is good, but it was a nightmare to judge, we already argue some times about the parkour, because it was too long, hard and confusing, but the map got shorten a lot, I've still nerfed/changed some part, because it was horribly hard, it was probably the hardest map I have ever accepted, and I don't wanna see something like this again.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Slt Lywen et Korbeye08,
Votre map a été accepté !
Le thème est pas hyper original, car il y a déjà des maps avec un thème similaire à la votre (les maps château par example), mais ça reste très différent de ce que vous avez fais, donc ça reste plutôt original. Le Build est vraiment bon, c'est vraiment beau, peut être un peu en bordel à cause du parkour au-dessus, mais ça reste très bon. Le parkour est bien fais, mais c'étais un cauchemar à juger, on en a déjà discuter sur le jeu, car c'étais trop long, dur et confus, sauf que la map a été raccourcis, J'ai quand même facilité/changé quelque endroit, car faut pas déconner (j'ai essaye de nerf le moins possible, et pour compenser ça, j'ai retier un cp qui étais trop proche d'un autre). Bref c'étais probablement la map la plus dur que j'ai accepté, et j'ai pas envie de voir un truc comme ça une nouvelle fois.

Bref gg, faites de nouvelle maps (mais plus simple stp),

Status
Not open for further replies.