Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The parkour looks good, but the red mushroom block is kind of ugly and there's so much of it that the build is a bit of an eye-sore. I'd suggest maybe building the mushroom or at least the parkour blocks out of red or white stained clay. Good luck!

LaxNerd

MVP+
LaxNerd
LaxNerd
MVP+
Ratings
The parkour looks good, but the red mushroom block is kind of ugly and there's so much of it that the build is a bit of an eye-sore. I'd suggest maybe building the mushroom or at least the parkour blocks out of red or white stained clay. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice, I tried the red/white stained clay on the outside to change the big red mushroom block/square and it looked a bit weird, so I did the red mixed with the white mushroom colors. I think it came out better this time, it still does look slightly weird as a big square, but it makes it more appealing to look at.

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
parkour: The parkour is varied but inside the mushroom box, the area feels empty and when on the last stage, the majority are floating.

Build: There is allready a mushroom map on hard. Besides that, the map is not the best to look at with the heavy mixture of red and white.

Overall: The map is okay. I do think things can be changed such as filling the first stage with a better direction of pk and then maybe even making a mushroom forest in the outside area to decrease the floating jumps on the second part. So for this i will rate your map a 0 but the map can be better.

Goodluck with this and future maps

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi LaxNerd

Unfortunately your map has been REJECTED. First the theme is unoriginal, there's already a mushroom themed map as mentioned before. Second the build is unappealing and boring because of the repetition of the same colours and the fact that it's mainly just a big box. On top of that, the parkour was also super long. I counted your map to have around 80 jumps, when mediums Other then that, the parkour was varied and fun. Thanks for submitting your map and I'd love to see more maps from you again in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.