Music in-game

Ratings
I feel like a possible jukebox feature could be added to the hub lobby to bring a pleasant and inviting atmosphere to the server. It could be potentially turned on and off by the player if need be, and there could be an array of songs from.
For example:
-Possible playlists to use (I'm unaware of the specifics and details however)
-A skip/shuffle feature
-A volume changer (if not changed by the main volume setting)

Please consider this as I believe (as do several other players) that this is a valid and innovative idea!

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Discord bots for music or Spotify is frequently used it'll just be a waste of time to make the staff invest time into this when theres already a app you can use anytime with many features

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Gonna have to agree with JV on this one, jukebox features were pretty popular in Minecraft before the upswing in music services like Spotify, Apple Music, etc. Discord taking it to the next level via bots, Spotify listening parties, I feel like jukebox would not only be a minimally used feature, but also not the most original idea since many other reputable servers have it.

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
Very nice, but if these are real songs and not CD disks in Minecraft, how is ManaCube supposed to sort that out with CopyRight and stuff. I think that'd be a lovely feature, but how much time do people really spend in the hub anyway?