Mute appeal but not really an appeal more of a Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
Honestly i'm getting real fucking sick off getting muted for absolutely no reason other than excising my first amendment. I wasn't even typing hate speech or anything against the chat rules. All muting is is a pathetic escape for effeminate betamale pussys who are scared of other peoples words. Also guess theres no such thing as warnings who is hiring these shit staff its disgusting I got muted twice in the span of 1 day for helping a player win an argument over a raging bitch with shit opinions and a shit argument to match it. She made sure all of chat new how much of a raging lgbt sjw activist she is. I got muted for an hour because I was saying sum slick shit in chat (still not hate speech) that made her rage so I left for 2 hours to lift and get this... I come to all of chat in a riot over the same person. So mods or helpers or who ever the fuck is muting me, I ask you this. Is it really everyone else who is in the wrong, or maybe, just maybe, she is. I got muted for the first time understandably because the mod Antijay or sum didn't want to have to deal with this winy bitch and shes has mvp rank. The second time I get muted for 2 hours because "Rude and disrespectful" all I said was say"boo hoo" when she said "I'm upset chat is bullying me". Also there were so many times she typed straight up hate speech I swear to god and then I say "boo hoo" and i'm so rude and a meany. Is Manacube ran by Twitch? Why is gender favoritism a common thing among staff members. I need to be able to talk in chat and if someone doesn't like what I have to say ./IGNORE its that simple. Chatmods dont need to be a thing if people just used ./IGNORE. This is a economy server I use chat as a way to buy and sell items. Who are the people who are mod Minecraft servers anyways? Who are these people I have never met one irl like seriously you guys live in the shadows or sum and abuse your Minecraft server rank to other players. Does Minecraft make you guys feel powerful or sum? Stop muting me and if you cant keep that enchanted thing in your pants warn me lmao.

Player who I refer to goes by Emmy or sum like that

Muted 2 hours for this but she can say fuck you and all types of shit like that
https://prnt.sc/oqr3gh

Last edited:

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
Also my friend gets muted for 30 days for jokingly calling me a [Editted] you must really hate your players lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Hello

If you think your mute was unjust, you can appeal here. If you think staff was abusive, you can report them here.

Also, do not include hate speech words in your post.
//Warned

1_RileyYT

Ratings
22 1
Honestly i'm getting real fucking sick off getting muted for absolutely no reason other than excising my first amendment. I wasn't even typing hate speech or anything against the chat rules. All muting is is a pathetic escape for effeminate betamale pussys who are scared of other peoples words. Also guess theres no such thing as warnings who is hiring these shit staff its disgusting I got muted twice in the span of 1 day for helping a player win an argument over a raging bitch with shit opinions and a shit argument to match it. She made sure all of chat new how much of a raging lgbt sjw activist she is. I got muted for an hour because I was saying sum slick shit in chat (still not hate speech) that made her rage so I left for 2 hours to lift and get this... I come to all of chat in a riot over the same person. So mods or helpers or who ever the fuck is muting me, I ask you this. Is it really everyone else who is in the wrong, or maybe, just maybe, she is. I got muted for the first time understandably because the mod Antijay or sum didn't want to have to deal with this winy bitch and shes has mvp rank. The second time I get muted for 2 hours because "Rude and disrespectful" all I said was say"boo hoo" when she said "I'm upset chat is bullying me". Also there were so many times she typed straight up hate speech I swear to god and then I say "boo hoo" and i'm so rude and a meany. Is Manacube ran by Twitch? Why is gender favoritism a common thing among staff members. I need to be able to talk in chat and if someone doesn't like what I have to say ./IGNORE its that simple. Chatmods dont need to be a thing if people just used ./IGNORE. This is a economy server I use chat as a way to buy and sell items. Who are the people who are mod Minecraft servers anyways? Who are these people I have never met one irl like seriously you guys live in the shadows or sum and abuse your Minecraft server rank to other players. Does Minecraft make you guys feel powerful or sum? Stop muting me and if you cant keep that enchanted thing in your pants warn me lmao.

Player who I refer to goes by Emmy or sum like that

Muted 2 hours for this but she can say fuck you and all types of shit like that
https://prnt.sc/oqr3gh
To be honest this is your own fault. You shouldn’t have said anything about the LGBTQ community. “pride month is over, being gay is not okay anymore” or something like that is disrespectful. I am galaxies and I did not accept your behavior. Emmy had already had stuff go on earlier that day and I was not gonna let you do even more.

To be honest this is your own fault. You shouldn’t have said anything about the LGBTQ community. “pride month is over, being gay is not okay anymore” or something like that is disrespectful. I am galaxies and I did not accept your behavior. Emmy had already had stuff go on earlier that day and I was not gonna let you do even more.
Lol okay show me your screenshot were I said that O wait you literally couldn’t even if you wanted to because I never said that Im sure spreading lies about another player in the forums is against the rules might wanna link ur screenshots. Not once did I say anything homophobic a staff member can go through my text to see. Also who are you I don’t remember talking to anybody but Emmy at the time and I was going off so I got banned consequently lmao. “I wasn’t gonna let you do anymore” by that you mean you reported me 5 times :D sure showed me lmao

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
As IceJellyIce stated, if you believe you were falsely muted, file a mute appeal.

Attacking people on the forums, and getting involved in more issues and arguments is not going to help prove your innocence.

I’ll be closing this thread due to, and to prevent any further backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.