My Adventures Outside of The Hub

Have you ever wondered what was outside of the hub?

• Total voters

Swaggintotehmax

Donator
Ratings
16 8
Hey xDacon I have been working my way to try to get overthe mountain you guys made and when I did I found some cool things! Here 's some pictures! I also found mobs in the hub.
outside10.png
outside8.png outside7 .png outside6.png outside5.png outside4.png outside3.png outside2.png outside1.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Lol, really cool! I've always wondered what's outside of spawn.

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Isn't going outside the hub against the rules? If not sorry for posting this but I think that going outside the hub is against the rules because it counts as an exploit? Again sorry if this post isn't justified...

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Way back, I told Dacon that you could get outside the hub, and he fixed it. Later - I told him we could get outside riding on animals, so he fixed that. There's a lot more down there that you missed, back when I could get outside the border, I was able to get full diamond armor and sword, as diamond blocks were placed down there for some reason. Shoulda seen what I saw, so awesome. ;D

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Way back, I told Dacon that you could get outside the hub, and he fixed it. Later - I told him we could get outside riding on animals, so he fixed that. There's a lot more down there that you missed, back when I could get outside the border, I was able to get full diamond armor and sword, as diamond blocks were placed down there for some reason. Shoulda seen what I saw, so awesome. ;D
There is no possible way of stopping people getting outside of hub