My Apologie (Sharkbite5641) or (Flames)

Ratings
3 3
Hello citizens or staff of MineVast. I know what i have done is wrong. I know i should've been honest. For those people who don't know what i did well i found a bug and i abused it. I will not tell you what the bug was. I know i shouldn't have done what i have done. Please forgive me. I am asking for forgiveness and i know what i have done wrong. I will understand if you don't accept my apologie. I know this is a late aplogie. This is becuase i have been thinking of what to say to you guys. I have been with minevast forever. i have been with you guys since skyblock 2.0 was still alive. I am asking for forgiveness. I am sorry for my actions. Please Forgive Me.

From,
Sharkbite5641

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Sharkbite You can Buy an Unban at the store,

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
i know but my parents are mean and wont let me buy anything online
Maybe You can get enough money to buy it. you can also tell them you will make something in Change for them if they get you the unban.

Ratings
3 3
Maybe You can get enough money to buy it. you can also tell them you will make something in Change for them if they get you the unban.
The thing is, i have enough money but they are strict. They never let me get anything. Not even irl at stores
[DOUBLEPOST=1457906404][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can appeal. And yes, you were a good player on skyblock c:
Thank you :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
The thing is, i have enough money but they are strict. They never let me get anything. Not even irl at stores
[DOUBLEPOST=1457906404][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you :)
So why you have money if you cant spend it!